Ist Cheese goin in

Started by RFT, December 26, 2010, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RFT

Well. I am bored, no meat to smoke and a 2LB block of mild cheddar.  Whats a guy to do??? ::) ;D

This will be my first attempt. :)  

"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

Tenpoint5

Throw some sea salt in there with the Cheese and smoke some salt as well. Ya know since your bored!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

RFT

damn spell check... makes one lazy. Board. bored. duh. :P
N.P.

Indy Smoker

Be sure to let the cheese sit wrapped in the fridge for 2 weeks after smoking - otherwise it'll taste like an ashtray

RFT

Yep. It's resting right now.
N.P.

Tenpoint5

Did you do some salt as well?

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

RFT

No i didn't Ten  point.  Forgive me, but at first I thought you were pulling my leg, guess that's what I get for working with a bunch of practical jokers
huh. LOL  smart ass guard is always up. ;)  
Not until later in the day I ran across a thread about smoking ketchup and salt and thought 'Oh. he was serious" ;D ;D ;D :)  I will have to give the salt a try as well as the ketchup.
N.P.

Tenpoint5

Oh dont worry about having that guard up around here!! It will come in handy at times but normally when it comes to food it isn't needed.