Started by balou, December 26, 2010, 07:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balou

im from a small town where nothing is available

where can i get them online without getting raped on shipping

any good sites

any help would be appreciated

dbondy

Hi balou, you can get the biskets at any canadian tire store or TSC store in ontario you can also call bradlys costomer service in canada to have them ship some out at 1 800 665 4188. If you buy them buy the case its a better deal. Bass pro shop will also ship them to your door as well.

Jim O

Welcome Balou.

What "small town" are you from?

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

jiggerjams

Hey,

You can try LeBaron located in Etobicoke. Their prices are the best I can find $14.99 for 48 and some are 12.99. You can order through them online. I am not sure of the shipping charges for you but trend shows that small towns are more expensive to ship to.

JJ

Smokeville

Quote from: balou on December 26, 2010, 07:42:39 PM
im from a small town where nothing is available

where can i get them online without getting raped on shipping

any good sites

any help would be appreciated

If I may respectfully add, I think the term raped could and should be avoided. I completely understand the sentiment about being overcharged, but that word is perhaps a bit out-of-line here.

And, as someone has pointed out, Le Baron is a great place. However, their latest catalog has dropped a number of the flavours including all those that were $12.99.....

I ordered Maple several months back and they never came in.

Happy New Year's Eve all,

Rich

zmzmzm

I had some jim beam bisquettes shiped from costco.ca. That was the only flavour they had though...

beefmann

welcome aboard and you  can order online from yard and  pool. bradley and amazon

lumpy

Don't even think about buying pucks form the states. The money you save you will spend on duty and shipping.
There are many mail order companies in Canada that will ship you pucks.