stainlesssmoker

Started by barb, February 23, 2003, 08:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barb

has anyone bought the stainless steal smoker if so what do you use to keep the out side looking good [?]

looking into what seems to be an exciting new product

Andrew

Yes I have bought one. I just wipe it down with washing up liquid and water. Seems to work OK

Andrew

Yes I have bought one. I just wipe it down with washing up liquid and water. Seems to work OK

Alltime_Driving

Hi! Mine lives outside under the carport, I bought a cover with the machine which keeps the worst of the weather out and when I want the outside looking as new, a dessert spoon of bicarbonate of soda in a pint of warm water works wonders, rinse off and then give a final polish with a spot of distilled vinegar and a teatowel.

Andy&Sue@Alltime

WonderWoman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by barb</i>
<br />has anyone bought the stainless steal smoker if so what do you use to keep the out side looking good [?]

looking into what seems to be an exciting new product
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><font face="Century Gothic"></font id="Century Gothic"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">
I use Stainless Steel Magic, great product. I use it on my stainless steel appliances. You can buy it at Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot or online.

Happy Smoking!

charlie

BARB,
ANY STAINLESS STEEL CLEANING SPRAY DOES A REALLY GOOD JOB OF KEEPING THE FINGER PRINTS OFF. JUST BE CAREFUL OF SPRAYING CLEANER AROUND THE LOGO. I DID AND IT SMUDGED THE BLACK A BIT SO BE WARNED. KEEP IN MIND IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE SOLUTION I USED. ALSO THE WEATHER GUARD COVER BRADLEY OFFERS WILL KEEP IT LOOKING NEW TOO. YOU CAN PURCHASE ONE OF THOSE FROM ANY LOCATION THAT SELLS THE SMOKER, OR ONLINE. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW BRADLEY!