Any Reveos Left?

Started by Kummok, August 05, 2005, 07:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Bill:
Just had some Portland, OR friends up for visit and, of course, fed them some Reveo marinated feeder King (with banana flambeau[:p]).....they LOVED it and want a Reveo. Let me know if you still have any and I'll get you two hooked up.......

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

nsxbill

I have two - one is ready to ship.  One is on its way back from Florida...UPS lost and now found it and it is coming back to me.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">One is on its way back from Florida...UPS lost and now found it and it is coming back to me.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Heh he he ... who do we know lives in Florida and would purchase two of them there things? *Oldman hides*

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!