FoodSaver Vacuum Seal

Started by Big_T, December 30, 2010, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_T

Hello All!

I am in the market of looking into buying a FoodSaver.  I like this brand as there are a ton of stores in my area that sell them and their bags/rolls/containers.  But my only question is what model out of the many that they have is good for all around use?  Obviously I would like a nice model but they vary so much in price I would hate to spend more than I need too on a overkill model.

Shasta bob

Hi I'm on my second one the first one worked fine but was not much for doing bag after bag over and over. now i have the pros series with two vac pumps and i like it very much. but the price was high about $250.00 but when you can afford it it's worth the money hands down.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Brisket Lover

DTAggie

I have the Game Saver Plus.  Can't remember price off hand.  Love it.  Have not done too many bags at one time.  Maybe five or six at a time tops with no problems at all.

Big_T

Thanks for the replies.  I was also debating Pro Series and the Game Saver.  Probably swaying more towards the Pro but just was not sure if I would be spending an extra $100 for it to have the word "Pro" on it as most products do.  But from the sounds of it if I have the money it would be worth it.  I think I am going to wait a bit and see if I can find some killer deals.  I suppose being right after X-mas Ebay might be a good source as people are selling off the stuff they don't want that they received.

beefmann

just ordered one and it  should be here next week