New deep fryer

Started by Keymaster, December 30, 2010, 06:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Got a new deep fryer from Lowes for 25 bucks and made some shrimps and chips

Looked in the cupboard and no Panco, wife made some kind of egg battter, she wouldnt try the mies on her precious shrimp  ;D That thing will be used on the back porch from now on, smells like a shrimp boat in here  ;D

TestRocket

I love shrimp! Some hushpuppies would go well on that plate! Congrats on the new tool!

ArnieM

Looks like a good deal and the end product looks great!  Ya don't have to smoke everything to make good food but I do like it.  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

rdevous

Keymaster....and what is wrong with the smell of a shrimp boat???  LOL  I have a Frypro II.  Wait until you try sweet potato fries with cinnamon sugar on them!!!  Testrocket is right about the hushpuppies...YUM!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Whalebreath

If you've got some Cold Smoked Salmon around try dipping chunks in a Tempura batter and briefly deep frying them-fabulous!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: rdevous on December 31, 2010, 11:02:26 AM

Keymaster....and what is wrong with the smell of a shrimp boat???  LOL  I have a Frypro II.  Wait until you try sweet potato fries with cinnamon sugar on them!!!  Testrocket is right about the hushpuppies...YUM!!!

Ray

Ok Ray! I love Sweet Potato frys. Baked or battered. But have never used cinnamon.

Give it up!