of not being able to market in the states and so on. I picked up a
few boxes myself to take south with me so some of our southern
friends can enjoy them also.

Ross 
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokeville

Thanks, Ross. I wonder why there were marketing restrictions? Any number of reasons, I guess.

What I find ironic is that when I could buy it, I didn't really have much use for it. Now that I can't get it, I find I can't live without it.... ::)

It works quite nicely on salmon, and particularly salmon belly.

RossP

For those in the LML of BC , Army and Navy dept store in Langley still has Crown bisquettes. As of today it looks like they had at least five boxes.

Ross

Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Savage

I bought Crown Royal bisquettes Sat. April 23, 2011 at Canadian Tire in Burlington, On.
Thought you'd loke to know also a great selection at BBQ's Galore.
What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous.

devo

Ya I just bought two more boxes today too. Thunder Bay CTC store seems to have a good supply as I bought the store out one month ago and now its restocked with fresh boxes.  ;D

Smokeville

Yes, I've seen CR at several CanTire stores the past 2 weeks.

I think it's funny: until it was discontinued, I had no use for it. Now, it has become my favourite wood for salmon belly........ Go figure...

Rich

RFT

Just got back from Whistler B.C., found 3 boxes in Canadian Tire in Surry,  bought them all, and another 4 in Squamish.  I am stocked up.
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

cathouse willy

As explained to me by a fellow at Wells Can.The trouble is that they can't ship them to the US. Because of the Crown Royal label on the box they were deemed by US customs to be an alcohol product.So because they can't sell enough without the US market Crown Royal are going to be discontinued.Stock up while you can

hunters

I have a few boxes of 48ct crown royal to sell I am located in GA please PM me your offers

Skyhawk

Just a head's up.  Canadian Tire now has these on sale here in Ontario for $17 a 48 pack box.  The smaller packs are on sale as well.  I bought a bunch yesterday when I also bought my new Bradley Digital.

Anyone know why on the side of the box it says:
Quote"This product is intended for purchase and enjoyment by people of legal purchase age for alcohol beverages.  Always drink responsibly."

Is that a joke?  I can't see many kids drinking Bradley briquettes to get buzzed... ???

Quarlow

Well you see, if you stick 15 bisquettes in a black plastic bag and then you stick your head in there..............ok maybe I shouldn't give anyone any ideas.  ;D I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum skyhawk. Why don't you go to our intro post and introduce yourself, tell us a little about ya and which smoker you got. You will love this forum, these guys are great.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.