Cleaning up - advice?

Started by GusRobin, December 30, 2010, 11:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

Quote from: Sailor on December 31, 2010, 11:03:10 AM

I have a magic house.  I put my dirty stuffer, bowels and tubes on the counter top and my wife goes in the kitchen and when she comes out the counter is clean and and everything is put away.  She then gets me a cold beer and tells me to take it easy because I have work entirely too hard. 

Then you wake up and go clean your mess?
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Sailor

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on December 31, 2010, 11:37:46 AM
Quote from: Sailor on December 31, 2010, 11:03:10 AM

I have a magic house.  I put my dirty stuffer, bowels and tubes on the counter top and my wife goes in the kitchen and when she comes out the counter is clean and and everything is put away.  She then gets me a cold beer and tells me to take it easy because I have work entirely too hard. 

What are you drinking / smoking, and where can I get some ?    ;D

Pretty much my figment.  Figment of my imagination  :o  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

OU812

Quote from: lumpy on December 31, 2010, 10:53:20 AM
GO to your local lumber yard and pick up some wodden dowels. They come in all sizes and are perfect for cleaning the tubes.

Got one for every one of my tubes

Quote from: pikeman_95 on December 31, 2010, 08:06:46 AM
Harbor freight has a bag of brushes that are designed to clean up the paint sprayers that they sell. I looks like they would clean just about anything.

Thats were I got mine, they fit every tube and my grinder plates.

classicrockgriller

Gus, You might want to look into some food grade silicon and food grade gear lube.