Apologies from Goalieboy

Started by goalieboy29, August 07, 2005, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goalieboy29

Hi Gang,

It was kindly brought to my attention that I posted pictures that were way too big. I now understand that this causes problems for some people with dial-up connections.

I am very sorry if I jammed up anyone's computer. I was so excited about the brisket plus I know so little about computers that this never crossed my mind. A noob mistake I will not repeat.

Thanks for your patience and again, thanks for all who helped with the great brisket adventure.

My Bad,

goalieboy29

It's the wood that makes it good...
It's the wood that makes it good.

BigSmoker

no apologies necessary my friend. Olds can tell you how to post a little pic and when you click on it walaa it is bigger.  here is a link for another link for picture posting.  I know on this one you can do thumbnails and then go to the bigger picture.

http://www.flickr.com/

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

goalieboy29,

If you going to call yourself a noob then do yourself justice! It is nOOb not noob. LOL~~! [:D] Besides after looking at those photos I don't think you as much a nOOb as you let on~~[^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

goalieboy29

Gonna get me a photo tutorial and maybe even lessons if need be.

Hey Olds, the food looked good in the pictures 'cause you guys talked me through every step. Should seen my first brisket...
Good thing you didn't, shame to hear a grown man scream!

goalieboy29

It's the wood that makes it good...
It's the wood that makes it good.

MallardWacker

Hockey Dude,

Man don't sweat the small stuff around here.  Matter of fact we are all a bunch of nOObs, we all just different size "OO"'s.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...