digital 6 rack smoker button broken

Started by 6rack, January 04, 2011, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6rack

I bought a 6 rack digital smoker 1 1/2 yrs ago. Worked well, with very little use, except for the smoker button. It was difficult to to turn on the smoker as it required a little more pressure to start up.  Finally, after using it for about 6 times, the smoker button stopped working.  I took the panel apart and it appears the micro switch is not functioning properly. It works when the panel is not attached to the main box, but will not when attached properly.

Has this happened to others?  Where do I go to get this fixed.  i just retired and want to get this Bradley cranked up and start turning out treats for my family and friends.

Thanks

6rack without a smoker!
Ontario, Canada

watchdog56

You might want to contact Bradley and explain to them. Maybe they will send you a new one.

rcger

Watchdog gave you some good info.  Bradley's customer support it beyond comparison!
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

Habanero Smoker

That problem has occurred, but you found a quick work around to get you going until you can get a new panel from Bradley

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=762#post762

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

6rack

Thank you folks for your feedback. i will contact the Bradley support people and hopefully they can help me out. :)

Steve