NO Excuses for Not Making Snack Sticks!!

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2011, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Jump to Rachel at 17 years old.

Rachel: Hey dad can me and Tommy make some sticks.

Dad: I thought you guys were going bowling?

Rachel: Naaa we decided making sticks and posting pics are way better fun and we are showing some of the non pic posting members up  :D  :D

Dad: HAHAHA Ok sure you two can. Do you need me to do anything?

Rachel: No we got it  ;D

Dad: Damn, I guess i will pull up a rocking chair next to nepas  :D  :D

Nice job Rachel

classicrockgriller

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 03, 2011, 07:45:51 AM
Jump to Rachel at 17 years old.

Rachel: Hey dad can me and Tommy make some sticks.

Dad: I thought you guys were going bowling?

Rachel: Naaa we decided making sticks and posting pics are way better fun and we are showing some of the non pic posting members up  :D  :D

Dad: HAHAHA Ok sure you two can. Do you need me to do anything?

Rachel: No we got it  ;D

Dad: Damn, I guess i will pull up a rocking chair next to nepas  :D  :D

Nice job Rachel

;D ;D ;D

Tenpoint5

I guess I should post the finished sticks pictures. These where some marathon sticks. Dad had to finish them up since they went 14 hours before they came up to temp!!

Hanging to bloom

All broke down waiting to be placed in a gallon zip bag

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SL2010

that was nice of you to let your dad help those look great they look better than mine GREAT JOB

OU812

Lookin gooood!

Have we made a taste test yet?  :D

Tenpoint5

Mean ole Dad wouldn't let anyone haev any becasue it was for Grandpa but yes one stick was shared. Turned out really good.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Mean Ole Dad.  ;D

Miss Rachel is gonna have to make some just for her self.  :D

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

mjdeez

Looks good. Snack sticks the main reason I wanted to get a sausage stuffer. How long will these last assuming you don't eat them before they spoil?  Do you keep them in the fridge or at room temp?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: mjdeez on January 06, 2011, 01:10:42 PM
Looks good. Snack sticks the main reason I wanted to get a sausage stuffer. How long will these last assuming you don't eat them before they spoil?  Do you keep them in the fridge or at room temp?

A week maybe a week and a half!! My kids put a hurting on them the average person might be able to make them last a month in the fridge vac sealed

ronbeaux

Mean ole Dad is sharpening his knives for when 1/4 10.5 gets 16.25 and the 1/2 dude shows up.....
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.