1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 10, 2011, 06:19:37 PM
Quote from: SL2010 on January 10, 2011, 05:13:58 PM
i would and it sounds like fun but i rate blue cheese right up there with seafood they should be illegal plus i would hate to see all you veteran smokers get beat by a rookie i will sit this one out but will a have blast watching that is cool how  you choose the components

OK there Sister Mary Sunshine if your gonna talk the Talk then YOUR gonna have to walk the Walk. I HEAR BY GRANT YOU PERMISSION to use any cheese you want to use, SL2010 you will not be required to use Blue Cheese do to your objections!! You are now free to walk about the forum!!

Rut Roh ..... SL2010! NOW you have to PLAY!

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

hal4uk

It's still Blue Cheese for the rest of Us!!
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Do you get any special treatment if you came in DFL last time???

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

GusRobin

Quote from: hal4uk on January 10, 2011, 09:45:34 PM
It's still Blue Cheese for the rest of Us!!
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Do you get any special treatment if you came in DFL last time???

Look at the bright side, you can't do any worse this time.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

DTAggie

SL thinks seafood should be illegal?  Yes I have had two Tito's tonight but am I missing something?  Seafood should never be eaten?  Never be smoked?  Never mentioned?  Dang now I can't sleep!!  What part of the universe are you from dude?

RossP

Dang Chris, I leave for the Dominican Republic on Wed, and I will not be back until the 22nd, not much time to get an entry in, I will try even though we are moving five weeks after we get back, with these ingredients I figure I can come up with something.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Drac

You don't get much more newb than me and I'l give it a try.

Thse ingredients could be interesting...

Jim
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories

SL2010

I AM IN but i will not use a different cheese same rules as every one i will study the art of bluecheese and master it

Tenpoint5

Quote from: SL2010 on January 12, 2011, 02:54:42 PM
I AM IN but i will not use a different cheese same rules as every one i will study the art of bluecheese and master it

Boy this is just like dealing with kids. "I don't want to use that!! You have to. But I don't want too!! (Screamed from the top of there voice while laying on the ground kicking and screaming) Fine you don't have to use it then. But I want to use it!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SL2010

Tenpoint5

Then I get this as a PM.

Quote from: SL2010 on January 12, 2011, 03:04:08 PM
Game on sorry i was not on for a couple days work has been crazy but i will use the BC cause that way when  i win i dont want any complaints  ;D i love to smack talk and for the right to be able to do that i will eat some of the stuff

Sounds to me like somebody is afraid to run with the big dogs!! Even had him a place on the porch all picked out and started to warm it up. Poke him with a stick then he wants to go rabbit hunting.

SL2010

I aint never been one to sit on the porch i am already researching ways to use blue cheese

Tenpoint5

Quote from: SL2010 on January 12, 2011, 04:12:36 PM
I aint never been one to sit on the porch i am already researching ways to use blue cheese
It don't count using someone else's recipe.