Iron Chef Bradley VIII Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, January 10, 2011, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

LQ OH LQ hey there Honey Just thought I would show you what a butt looks like going into FTC. Cause I know you aint got enough gumption to ACTUALLY join in our little ICB contest!!! Perfection if I do say so myself!! What you bringing to the Party????

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

DTAggie

Is that smoke coming off of the butt or flash glare off foil?  Butt looks buttarific

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DTAggie on January 13, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
Is that smoke coming off of the butt or flash glare off foil?  Butt looks buttarific

That My Son is a sign from the Smokin' Gods! ;D

OU812

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 13, 2011, 08:15:59 PM
Quote from: OU812 on January 13, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
looks like the little dipper to me.  ;D

I was thinking a Halo! ;D

Aint NO halo's around me anywhere!! As long as you don't count the Yardapes  ::) ::)

That would be some steam rising up DT. It's only 16º outside right now, so that would make it about 25º in teh garage.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

DTAggie

CRG called me son...do I have to be a little smoking monkey?

La Quinta

10.5 you gonna work on your smack talk.... ;D a little weak...and dont honey me baby!!!!  :D

Plus I am loaded up with gumption....just been busy...but just stuffing a butt with cheese...come on...seems kinda easy...  ::)

classicrockgriller

Turn in Thread will open on Monday for posting your ICB recipes.

Up In Smoke

Thought i might get in on this one but due to recent events i am gonna have to stay on the sidelines.  >:(
maybe next time.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Keymaster

Im In ;D Took last place in the last contest of grub makin I entered :o

OU812

Good luck my friends.

May the best one give guidance to others.

Poolshark

Wow...there is a whole lotta shakin going on in here. For those that know me, and not many do at the moment, I am always up for a good challenge. 10.5...I will gladly throwdown with you. This is gonna be fun! Haven't been in any contests for a while.

Hmmm 10.5....if I recall correctly in another setting...I believe I won the last contest...LMAO

Poolshark

Perhaps you will need to wait until the next one...as I didn't read through enough...turn in boxes are due this week...yikes. I better stop working so much and start cooking and reading more. Don't you worry 10.5, I'll save my bag of tricks for ya...we shall meet another day...LMAO