Meat grinder ??

Started by gmwoodturner, January 12, 2011, 04:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmwoodturner

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: gmwoodturner on January 12, 2011, 04:41:23 PM
Just wondering if any one knows any thing about this grinder
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TRUE-1HP-COMMERCIAL-MEAT-GRINDER-ELECTRIC-NO-22-ETL-/130473759572?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item1e60d79354

Thanks for the help

I have a friend who bought one from ebay like this one. Works good but cant find blade or plates for it.

Do yourself a favor and buy a Cabelas or LEM grinder.

unclebuck

I am with NePas on this one.  I am all "Cabela'ed up", as a friend said, with their branded 1 hp grinder, meat mixer, jerky slicer, patty maker, commercial meat slicer, & CG-15 vac sealer.  Their service & warranty are unbeatable.   

what can't be smoked can't be eaten

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: unclebuck on January 25, 2011, 07:12:45 AM
I am with NePas on this one.  I am all "Cabela'ed up", as a friend said, with their branded 1 hp grinder, meat mixer, jerky slicer, patty maker, commercial meat slicer, & CG-15 vac sealer.  Their service & warranty are unbeatable.   

Aint the jerky slicer a major pain in the toke to clean though  ;D

unclebuck

Yeah, just dissamble it VERY CAREFULLY, rinse it hot water, and put it in the dishwasher, along with all of the other tools of the hobby!!! ;) 
what can't be smoked can't be eaten

TheHardWay

a vote for LEM as well.  I had the .75 horse grinder, and then upgraded to the 1.5 HP #32.  They make a quality product, and customer service is top notch.