Need Advice

Started by w3bcy, August 13, 2005, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcs_n_Sparks

W3BCY,

Generally, CC&Rs cannot restrict reasonable ham antenna installations; federal rules apply. This has been decided on a number of fronts. Not sure what a full gallon into a gutter does.[:)]

Arcs_n_Sparks

MallardWacker

Barney,

All that reminds me when I was in college.  My first rig was a Ten-Tec Century 21 (I just noticed in my QST that the founder of Ten-Tec just passes) and I bought their little antenna tuner.  Darn, I loaded up everything insight-that was fun.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

w3bcy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arcs_n_sparks</i>
<br />W3BCY,

Generally, CC&Rs cannot restrict reasonable ham antenna installations; federal rules apply. This has been decided on a number of fronts. Not sure what a full gallon into a gutter does.[:)]

Arcs_n_Sparks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have heard that these rules really can't be enforced. I have been considering a verticle "poseing" as a flag pole on my deck. Until then, the gutter does a good job.

A gallon would probably be more water than the gutter could manage.

W3BCY
Barney

w3bcy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />Barney,

All that reminds me when I was in college.  My first rig was a Ten-Tec Century 21 (I just noticed in my QST that the founder of Ten-Tec just passes) and I bought their little antenna tuner.  Darn, I loaded up everything insight-that was fun.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

I know folks to load up fences and latters.[8D]

Us hams will try anything--including smoking them.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

W3BCY
Barney