25 pounder

Started by marauder11, January 14, 2011, 06:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marauder11

Just picked up 25 lbs LEM stuffer thing weighs a ton. i will try and post pick from tomorrows sausage making

jiggerjams

All right break that puppy in!! Bet you can't stop at just one canister worth?

SL2010

thats what i call  swinging for the fence nice buy

marauder11

It was my Christmas present to myself. That way when i open it up i am not disappointed.

Sailor

Bet this thing does not stay in a box  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

marauder11

So i forgot to take pics. I got so carried away with making the sausage i forgot. This thing works great.

peter p

How does it work? seeing that the meat gets pushed down then has to come out of a small hole in the side of the canister would seem like it would squish the meat into a pancake.
I'm thinking of purchasing one but don't want to be disappointed with mushy bad textured meat.

marauder11

only thing is make sure you add enough water. It worked great meat doesn't get affected by the stuffer size. Mix and stuff. We did (I say we because it is a two person stuffing job to make life easier) 20 lbs mixes and then stuffed so it wouldn't set up . 60 lbs of sausage stuffed in like half an hour it was great.

peter p

I like to grind my meat using a 3/4 inch grinding plate. Will these vertical stuffers handle coarse meat like this or will they make it into mush?

marauder11

I would not know i have never ground and stuffed 3/4 inch. Maybe Nepas would know for sure i think it would depend on the tube size.