TAPATALK - PICTURES

Started by JF7FSU, January 15, 2011, 10:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF7FSU

I am now using Tapatalk as are a few others on the forum.  Would it be possible to enable the ability to upload photo's from tapatalk?  I have the iPhone 4 and would be very convinient to post and upload pics direct from phone without using photobucket?
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

JF7FSU

squirtthecat

Quote from: JF7FSU on February 26, 2011, 06:18:15 PM
Bump.

Yes, you can.  At least using the 'Pro' version.   It should prompt you to host the pics on one of Tapatalk's servers..

JF7FSU

Ok, I found out a couple of things.  This only pertains to the iPhone app.  There is only one Tapatalk app and it is a paid app.  There is no free version, the full (only) version is $2.99.   I had the full version and it now allows me to upload pics directly from the phone.  Not sure why it didn't allow it before, but it works now.  Sooo much easier to post pics now.

carnie1

Quote from: JF7FSU on February 27, 2011, 10:08:25 AM
Ok, I found out a couple of things.  This only pertains to the iPhone app.  There is only one Tapatalk app and it is a paid app.  There is no free version, the full (only) version is $2.99.   I had the full version and it now allows me to upload pics directly from the phone.  Not sure why it didn't allow it before, but it works now.  Sooo much easier to post pics now.

There is a free version of the iphone app tapatalk, you cannot reply to posts or view pictures full screen

JF7FSU

Carnie, I couldn't find a free version in the app store or on Tapatalks website. Maybe they discontinued it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php#iphone

Smokin Soon

On the iphone app is that the thingie that says "advanced options"?? I have not tried a pic yet.

SouthernSmoked

JF7FSU, Tapatalk app is the correct one... I just updated my version that was called Tapatalk Pro but now TapaTalk App.

I think they did away with the free app because I couldn't find it either. I believe if you have the free version - you are grandfathered in.

SCT is correct you will be prompt to host the pics on one of Tapatalk's servers or the forum - choose Tapatalk server.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

SnellySmokesEm

BUMP

Just got a droid and I have tapatalk pro.  How do i sync with the forum.  When I do a search it doesnt find the bradley forum :(
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

SouthernSmoked

Hey Matt

Click Search - Type "Bradley Smoker" and it should appear as a result. You will need to enter you username and password(same as on the forum)
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little