Best price for Original Bradley Smoker!

Started by LeBoism1, January 26, 2011, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeBoism1

Make sure to check out Cabela's bargain cave.  Picked one up for $150 last week. Almost new...smoker Looks like it may have been seasoned, but never cooked/smoked with food. Checked everything out and all systems work fine. Maybe it was someones Christmas gift and they just didn't want to take the time to learn to use it?  Oh well, their loss is my gain. I always wanted to pick up a spare OBS to use at a separate location. Would definitely suggest keeping an eye on the "bargain cave" if you're looking for another OBS.   :)

classicrockgriller

Sweet!

Walmart has them new for $250 right now.

another sweet deal.

LeBoism1

Wow, $250 brand new,...I may need three of them :D.

Don't know about you guys, but I enjoy going to stores where Bradley smokers are being sold, and talking to newbees deciding to purchase their first smoker. When I tell them about the "clean" smoke these offer, and Bradley's other advantages, it really makes 'em think. Just gets good camaraderie going!  Never know when you may get to sample some of their smoked salmon....and you want it to taste good.

TedEbear

Amazon has new ones currently for $251.54 with free shipping and probably no sales tax by buying online.  That beats the Wally World total price all to heck.

muebe

Quote from: TedEbear on January 27, 2011, 07:23:31 AM
Amazon has new ones currently for $251.54 with free shipping and probably no sales tax by buying online.  That beats the Wally World total price all to heck.

That is how I got mine. Plus I get 6 months same as cash on top of it using my Amazon card. That is standard with any purchases over $250 ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

smoker pete

Quote from: LeBoism1 on January 26, 2011, 11:01:41 PM
Wow, $250 brand new,...I may need three of them :D.

Don't know about you guys, but I enjoy going to stores where Bradley smokers are being sold, and talking to newbees deciding to purchase their first smoker. When I tell them about the "clean" smoke these offer, and Bradley's other advantages, it really makes 'em think. Just gets good camaraderie going!  Never know when you may get to sample some of their smoked salmon....and you want it to taste good.

When I go to Bass Pro Shop (6 miles from my house  ;D ;D) I always go to the smoker/grill section to have a look see.  I also have been known to strike up a conversation with shoppers and start exulting the benefits of owning a Bradley Smoker.  I know, I know ... but I can't help myself sometimes ...

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

mhoy

I too got mine from Amazon. In any case I was having coffee with a friend yesterday at my place. I showed him the remote ET-732 temperature monitor and pointed to the smoker out back loaded with a small cross rib roast. We chatted a bit and he mentioned when he smoked stuff in his propane bbq unit, he had to watch it like a hawk.  I happened to finish up while he was still here and gave him a bit of the end to try.  Nicely smoked and as simple as can be to achieve reasonable results for a newbie!  I'm sure happy with my OBS.

Mark

Patsplace

I got mine from Amazon as well. 251 and they cover the shipping. I live in Canada but have a post box in Blaine, Wa. that I get stuff shipped to. Used the Bradley for the first time today. Neater'n'sliced bread!!! Did some bear sausages that turned out great and did a bear ham that is world class. Will do the rest of the sausage tomorrow and then Vacuum pack them when they cool. The hams will get sliced up and vac pac'd too. Salmon will be on the agenda for next week.

Love the Bradley. Easy and totally controllable.

Ya'bloody'hooo
I feel much better since I started smoking.

Quarlow

Quote from: Patsplace on February 25, 2011, 11:11:38 PM
I got mine from Amazon as well. 251 and they cover the shipping. I live in Canada but have a post box in Blaine, Wa. that I get stuff shipped to. Used the Bradley for the first time today. Neater'n'sliced bread!!! Did some bear sausages that turned out great and did a bear ham that is world class. Will do the rest of the sausage tomorrow and then Vacuum pack them when they cool. The hams will get sliced up and vac pac'd too. Salmon will be on the agenda for next week.

Love the Bradley. Easy and totally controllable.

Ya'bloody'hooo
Aha another Lower mainlander. Sweet. Pat do you collect save-on more points. They often have the OBS in the catalog. I got mine from them for 99,000 points free.
My wifes aunt lives in birchbay so I get stuff shipped to her place. Works great. Wwelcome to the forum and if you have any questions just ask.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.