Gun Powder Seasoning

Started by SnellySmokesEm, January 23, 2011, 06:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: RFT on August 19, 2013, 07:33:03 AM

The Key Lime Mojo Im unsure on what I would use that on but I know do love key lime pie. :)

We love it on chicken

bigrick2

:)I haven't been on here in quite some time, but was ready with muse at some of the fella trying to duplicate the sureshotsids.com gunpowder seasoning and others we sell! Well, don't give up! However, in the meantime keep on buying it from us! We don't charge nearly what you are spending trying to reproduce this unique flavor and we blend it in 10# bulk containers so the cost isn't that bad.
If you Order today from sureshotsids.com, we ship daily including Saturday all over the USA with Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Service normally delivered in 2 -3 days! No long wait on getting your Order! Check us out and see all of our great tasting Products!

CoreyMac

While we're on this subject. I'm heading to Spokane this summer for a holiday. Anybody know if there is a place to get some there? I would hate to be so close and not try.

Corey

Northern_Hunting_Mom

Both my daughter and I react to MSG poorly, migraines are not fun. Is there a possibility of getting a blend without MSG and having it shipped to Canada?

Bigbirdoffroad

Just finally got around to ordering some gunpowder. New England Spices had the cheapest price online no doubt!!! $9.99 for a 28oz.
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!