Gunpowder smoked beef and noodles

Started by squirtthecat, January 24, 2011, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

(sorry, no pics - phone was charging)

I brought some leftover gunpowder brisket (and the entire point) in for the cafeteria lady last week.    She popped it in the freezer for this week's menu..

She made beef and noodles today with it.    Mighty tasty.    She tossed the point in the boiling water when she was making the noodles..   It really brought the smoke out, and gave the noodles a great color/flavor.

jiggerjams

Sounds really good...gotta love the lunch lady!!

seemore

That does sound really good.
Unfortunately, now I cannot get the vision of the late Chris Farley (the Lunch Lady) out of my head.............. :o
Mrs

bigrick2

Sure Shot Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning added to any recipe can enhance the flavors beyond belief! I love it when I use smoked venison and make my Sure Shot Chili. It is a favorite in the family and friends that have been allowed to eat it. You can ramp up the hot as much as you want but the Sure Shot Sid's really comes out in the flavors. I use it on all of my food I cook indoors or outdoors and find it can't be beat! It can be accessed at www.sureshotsids.com and is shipped to you right away from the Distributor.
If you Order today from sureshotsids.com, we ship daily including Saturday all over the USA with Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Service normally delivered in 2 -3 days! No long wait on getting your Order! Check us out and see all of our great tasting Products!

KyNola

The preceding message was brought to you by Sure Shot Sid's! :D :D :D

jiggerjams

TestRocket

How are the cafeteria lady's Sloppy Joes?  ;)