Buying Gun Powder direct from the store

Started by TMB, January 27, 2011, 05:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Hey all, I just got off the phone with the meat manger at Star Market here in town.  I'm trying to work a deal for Bradley forum users to buy it from them at a reduced price and lower shipping cost.  I should know something by Friday night I hope, keep your fingers crossed!

I'll post ASAP the details.

Tommy (TMB)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

TestRocket

kinyo

Tommy, do you think he will want to ship some across the border?

TMB

Quote from: kinyo on January 27, 2011, 05:54:55 AM
Tommy, do you think he will want to ship some across the border?
If he won't I'll try to take care of my brothers in the Great White North!    ;)

kinyo

Thanks Tommy, this is really nice of you!

OU812

Thanks Tommy.

That would be great if this happins.

I'm lookin forward to trying some.

jiggerjams

Thanks Tommy. This is one northern brother that would be interested.

Ka Honu

Quote from: TMB on January 27, 2011, 06:13:24 AMIf he won't I'll try to take care of my brothers in the Great White North! 

How about from the Great Green Way-Far Southwest?  I think the best way for you to handle this is to put Kimmie & a bunch of gunpowder seasoning in the car and deliver to New Orleans.  She deserves the vacation and we want the gunpowder.

classicrockgriller

Tommy ......... How far is Moody, Ala from you?

muebe

Tommy I am interested in getting some...thanks for getting it done. Just make sure he does not label the shipping box "Gun Powder". That might cause a little questioning from the ATF :D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

KyNola

Quote from: Ka Honu on January 27, 2011, 07:32:10 AM
Quote from: TMB on January 27, 2011, 06:13:24 AMIf he won't I'll try to take care of my brothers in the Great White North! 

How about from the Great Green Way-Far Southwest?  I think the best way for you to handle this is to put Kimmie & a bunch of gunpowder seasoning in the car and deliver to New Orleans.  She deserves the vacation and we want the gunpowder.
Great idea KH. 

However, if TMB doesn't see fit to grant your wish, I'll be happy to have some sent to me and I can bring it down to you in NOLA.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on January 27, 2011, 08:08:04 AM

Great idea KH. 

However, if TMB doesn't see fit to grant your wish, I'll be happy to have some sent to me and I can bring it down to you in NOLA.

Ditto

We will be driving through Alabamy

TMB

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 27, 2011, 08:10:12 AM
Quote from: KyNola on January 27, 2011, 08:08:04 AM

Great idea KH. 

Ditto

We will be driving through Alabamy
If someone wants some and Rick does not visit me i'll try my best to get it sent out.  Just send me info