Buying Gun Powder direct from the store

Started by TMB, January 27, 2011, 05:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: TMB on January 27, 2011, 09:51:13 AM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 27, 2011, 08:10:12 AM
Quote from: KyNola on January 27, 2011, 08:08:04 AM
Quote from: Ka Honu on January 27, 2011, 07:32:10 AM
Quote from: TMB on January 27, 2011, 06:13:24 AMIf he won't I'll try to take care of my brothers in the Great White North! 

How about from the Great Green Way-Far Southwest?  I think the best way for you to handle this is to put Kimmie & a bunch of gunpowder seasoning in the car and deliver to New Orleans.  She deserves the vacation and we want the gunpowder.
Great idea KH. 

However, if TMB doesn't see fit to grant your wish, I'll be happy to have some sent to me and I can bring it down to you in NOLA.

Ditto

We will be driving through Alabamy
If someone wants some and Rick does not visit me i'll try my best to get it sent out.  Just send me info

I will call you Tommy when the time gets closer.

TMB

Please do Rick, would love to help ya' out
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

NePaSmoKer

LUMPY

Ya want me to pick some dis up for the NEPASO for the guys above the northern border  ;D

Ka Honu

Tommy, you're missing the point of my hijack.  I don't really need the seasoning; I just want you to bring Kimmie and join us in NOLA.

(Sometimes I worry about that boy - seems I have to explain everything (except how to modify a cooking system))

TMB

Quote from: Ka Honu on January 27, 2011, 01:19:17 PM
Tommy, you're missing the point of my hijack.  I don't really need the seasoning; I just want you to bring Kimmie and join us in NOLA.

(Sometimes I worry about that boy - seems I have to explain everything (except how to modify a cooking system))

Well I to get her out of the house but don't think she would go.  But tell me times and dates

She is scared of folks on the net (well except 10.5) LOL
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Ka Honu

April 27 & 28.  Check this thread and this one.  Would be a great break and a chance to meet a bunch of us.

LumpyDVC

I'd love to try some up here. I could re-distribute for the rest of the Albertans if interested.
-= Lumpy # 2 =-

TestRocket

Quote from: TMB on January 27, 2011, 01:59:14 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on January 27, 2011, 01:19:17 PM

Well I to get her out of the house but don't think she would go.  But tell me times and dates

She is scared of folks on the net (well except 10.5) LOL

She was even scared of me I later learned and good grief I have to dress up for Halloween to even scare a 3 year old!  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LumpyDVC on January 27, 2011, 03:36:58 PM
I'd love to try some up here. I could re-distribute for the rest of the Albertans if interested.

:D  :D

Well one of the Lumpys responded.

Was looking for Michael (LUMPY) He is going to be coming to PA in June.

GusRobin

Quote from: TestRocket on January 27, 2011, 03:43:08 PM
She was even scared of me I later learned and good grief I have to dress up for Halloween to even scare a 3 year old!  ;D

Uhh, don't know how to say this but you really don't have to dress up as much as you think ::).  (ok I'll go stand in the corner)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Bavind

TestRocket

I'll not divulge any inside information but I think very soon now a well kept secret will be leaked...wait for it!      ;D

lumpy

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 27, 2011, 12:54:06 PM
LUMPY

Ya want me to pick some dis up for the NEPASO for the guys above the northern border  ;D

Yes please!

jiggerjams

SouthernSmoked

Man this is some good stuff. Tried it on a couple Ribeyes the other night.

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little