Temp probe in ribs

Started by lvigil, August 24, 2005, 12:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvigil

I have been smoking ribs based on time - at least 6 hours - but have wanted to smoke them using a temp probe.  I have one but -- where to you place the probe in - spare ribs-  and - baby backs - ?  And now that I know what FTC means -   I will use "FTC" on my ribs.[8D]

Watch Out!! Hot and Spicy (<:}
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

CLAREGO

Find the thickest part of the ribs in out it in there

CLAREGO

Find the thickest part of the ribs in out it in there you wont go wrong with using a probe 185-190 ftc BANG!!! you GOT ribs

CLAREGO

put belongs in that sentace can you figure out where it goes[:D]

Phone Guy

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Find the thickest part of the ribs in out it in there<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Find the thickest part of the ribs in out it in there you wont go wrong with using a probe 185-190 ftc BANG!!! you GOT ribs<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> put belongs in that sentace can you figure out where it goes[:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

[?][?]I guess I've been staring at too many pictures of stupid people running into things that are bigger than them.[^]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

CLAREGO

lets try this agian.
Find the thickest part of the ribs put the probe in there.you wont go wrong with using a probe 185-190 ftc BANG!!! you GOT ribs

Phone Guy