????

Watch Out!! Hot and Spicy (<:}
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

ListerD

Yeah! One I can answer [:D]

<b>F</b>oil
<b>T</b>owel
<b>C</b>ooler

Simply - A method of finishing off the cooking by allowing the internal temp to even out.

Wrap the item in foil, then a towel and throw it into and empty cooler.

I've used it a couple times.

I've even heard some people call it the Texas Crutch, though my definition of the Texas Crutch is different.

MallardWacker

Click Here&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Recent FTC Disortation

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

I wish I had dollar for every time this question gets asked.[:D] I have asked the same question at some point. Maybe a "sticky" labeled "What is FTC". Just a thought.

Gordon

Forget
The
Chewing

What a piece of work is man!

lvigil

[:D]Thank you all for the answer and wise advice.  Newbies like myself don't always get the lingo.

Muchas Gracias

Watch Out!! Hot and Spicy (&lt;:}
New Mexico "Land of Enchantment"

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lvigil</i>
<br />[:D]Muchas Gracias
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

denada[;)]

Oldman

If I would get off of my butt and put together that how to do / what does it mean thread on the recipe site then it would be easy to answer.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />If I would get off of my butt and put together that how to do / what does it mean thread on the recipe site then it would be easy to answer.

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
, , , as if you don't already have too much on your plate [8D][:D][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA