Thermapen

Started by rcger, March 02, 2011, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcger

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the Thermapen Splash-proof thermometer?  I'd love to hear your reviews.  Thanks!
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

Habanero Smoker

I had a Thermapen for over five years and got the Splash-proof one in early January. My first one still has the original battery, and I use it a lot . That one I'm about to give it to one of my nieces. It performs just as great as the original, except it is water proof which makes it better. I use it almost daily to get a quick instant read on foods. I occasionally will check the ambient air temperature with it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

rcger

That's the type of feedback I'm looking for, Habs!  I appreciate it.
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

utahsmokin

Thermoworks is a great company and even if you have q problem they will make it right

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Utahsmokin!!!!

rcger

Thanks, Utah!  Sounds like their customer service is like Bradley's.  I've got a question for you...Do you know if the governor signed the bill which would prohibit an out of stater from getting a Utah concealed carry permit unless they had one from their home state?  Don't know if you're a gun person or not.

Mr Walleye

I'm with Habs on this one. I have had the splashproof one since they came out and I have not had any problems with it. I use it for absolutely everything and wouldn't be without it.

Wow... you'd think I ownwed the company!  :D

I don't... wish I did though.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

iceman

Thermapen has done well IMO and customer service has been grerat for me. Yep, right along the lines of Bradley.