Since most of you had a Holiday with your lovely significant others...

Started by Tiny Tim, February 20, 2011, 09:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

...earlier this week, HAPPY DAYTONA 500 DAY to me. lol  For those of you watching, I wish for you an exciting and safe race.

Tiny Tim

Be honest....who saw that finish coming?  I sure didn't, but Thursday's qualifying races showed it was possible.

BuyLowSellHigh

Watched it with my 10-year old.  He still can't believe I called it with 18 to go.

There was an affirmation clue during one of the late yellows when he was asked if he wanted to be pushed, and politely declined saying he was going to push since his car had been running so fast.  That car was running strong pushing all day, and it didn't have a scratch on it except for the front where he had been pushing.  Amazing young dude!

Hope you enjoyed !
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

smoker pete

I recorded the race cause I had an errand to run.  With about 20 laps to go my DVR recording ended cause it ran over the normal broadcast time due to all the yellows  :'( :'(  Didn't get to see the end of the race  :-\ >:( :'(  Had to get the results on line and watch the end on Speed Week.

The Woods Brothers are a class act and so is the kid.  Glad they were able to get the win :)

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

SoCalBuilder

It was a pretty entertaining race. Phoenix may give us a clue as how the rest of the season will look with the new rule changes and car changes. I don't miss seeing the splitter.

SmokerPete - I feel your pain. I finally learned with my satellite to go ahead a program a couple shows after the race, just in case. Seems to work as long as they don't pull the bonehead move they did a couple years ago and switch channels when it ran too long ???