Dear Mother Nature

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 21, 2011, 04:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Due to the recent major LIE by a certain rodent named Phil saying to the world EARLY SPRING.

I Mr nepas will have a bounty on all family members in any county i travel to here in PA. The bounty will be in the form of my collection at the time of demise, Car, gun, bow, rock......You get the idea.

Said demise of rodent will be ground and made into SS, Sticks, Jerky, Soups, Stews and whatever else i can think of in my smokers or grills.

So please Mother nature next year when you have your meeting with your followers you better tell the next relative to the past Phil that there will be six more weeks of winter or he/she will meet the same fate as the last.

Sincerely

nepas

BuyLowSellHigh

:o

;D

Getting a little tired of the cold and white stuff ?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

3rensho

I could fly over and get out my scope sighted .25-06 and lend a hand.  ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

devo

As much as I have enjoyed this winter with getting out ice fishing and snowmobling i'm ready for some hot weather myself. Looking at the big frozen ice cube in the pool I dont think its going to be anytime soon though  :(

KyNola

Rick, you know better than to be calling out Mother Nature.  You're poking a bear with a stick! :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on February 21, 2011, 07:03:46 AM
Rick, you know better than to be calling out Mother Nature.  You're poking a bear with a stick! :D

:D  :D

Yeah i know.

I say bring it Mother Nature  :D

KyNola

It was 73 degrees at my house yesterday.. Don't screw this up for all of us! :D

Tenpoint5

32 and expecting 1-3 inches of the slushy white stuff today. Its OPEN SEASON on Rodents around here as well!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

I was wondering if you got any of this nice new white stuff. I guess this post answered my question.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Since I only live about twenty miles from the rodent.... We all know he's never right. Just like the TV weathermen, most of the time WRONG.

Mother Nature is a wimp, I DARE her to snow till June!  ;) ;D ;D I ain't scarred of a little snow.  :)

NePaSmoKer

Six inches from around 11 pm till 7 am. Supposed to get another 2-4" in the next 48 hours.

YUCK

FLBentRider

Just change your lattitude.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

BuyLowSellHigh

Mother Nature is a shifty bit*h.

Just c'mon down - through Friday this week highs expected to run for 70-75 and overnight lows from 56-61.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on February 21, 2011, 07:17:09 AM
We all know he's never right. Just like the TV weathermen, most of the time WRONG.

Funny how the the TV weatherman with all of his technology cant tell you what is going to happen in 2 days. However the Farmers Almanac which is printed a year in advance is pretty accurate. BTW The FA called for the storm you guys are getting. Only it was calling for it a day earlier. It was supposed to be on the 19th instead of the 20th.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

3rensho

Could head down under.  Have friends there presently and they reported 111 oF a cjouple of days ago.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

pensrock

See how nice Rick's picture looks? How could anyone not love snow?  ;) ;D