Dear Mother Nature

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 21, 2011, 04:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

It's not the snow that bothers me its the bitter cold that we have been having this year that I can do without
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

The turtle just reads and smiles.

carnie1

Quote from: Ka Honu on February 21, 2011, 09:56:56 AM
The turtle just reads and smiles.
;D And the guy down here in South Florida

Quarlow

It's been trying to snow here since about 1 pm. Rick I will hold him and you hit him. I got your back buddy.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

slrpro02

After shoveling the snow twice  yesterday I woke up & looked outside it didn't even look like my walk was shoveled at all. I went out to shovel again, as I was shoveling I looked up & shouted OK THAT'S ENOUGH NOW KNOCK IT OFF UP THEIR.
My DAD use to say we don't know what color GOD is, but we do know he sh---its white.
I'm pretty sure they are going to build a new bridge from Detroit to Canada, if they do they will probably buy my house out. When that happens I probably will move to a warmer State. I have had all the snow I wanted & more.
The new Governor of Michigan wants to start taxing pensions that is the last straw.GOODBYMICHIGAN.