Stuffer from Meatprocessing Products

Started by tomsbjorn, February 26, 2011, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomsbjorn

Hi
Anyone had problems whit Meatprocessingproducts.com lately?
I ordered a 5Lb LEM stuffer the 17th and I haven't got any shipping confirmation yet. I emailed them and got a reply that the stuffer would be sent 23rd och 24th and I would get an mail when they had shipped it. Now nothing had happened and I send them another mail yesterday whit no response.
My problem is that I have a friend that's on vacation i Naples, FL until the 14th of march and she will bring it to me in Sweden. I know it's a lot of time left but still I'm concerned.
If she doesn't get it, its money wasted...

ArnieM

Give them a call.

I ordered a stuffer and grinder from MPP a few days apart.  One came as scheduled, the other didn't.  I finally called.  They said "Whoops".  It was sitting there but wasn't shipped for some reason.  They were very apologetic.  They ended up shipping it second day air and waived the shipping charge.  In the end, all was well.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Keymaster

When I ordered my Lem stuffer from Meat processing it took about a month and it was actually shipped straight from Lem.  After three weeks of waiting I emailed them and they said there was a mistake and my order did not get processed but that it would be taken care of. Two weeks later it showed up. I would call or email them.

tomsbjorn

OK, thanks for the replies.
This was there replie on my first mail.

"Hello Björn,
We are writing in reference to order# xxxxxx
On behalf of Meat Processing Products we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping your order. The order processing time at this busy time of year has been 2 to 3 business days from the order date before shipment. Unfortunately, there were some additional delays in this case due to our mistake, for which we do apologize. Your order will be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Once your order is shipped, the transit time will be 2 to 3 business days. We will send you a shipment notification email with your tracking number when your order is shipped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!"

Then no reply on my last mail, will see...

Meat Processing Products

Habanero Smoker

Tom;
I hope everything works out for you.

I know one thing, this company will not be making the Approved Vendor's List.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

tomsbjorn

Thanks Habs

I'm starting to regret that I ordered from them...
Payed in advance to...

tomsbjorn

I have until the 14th to get it delivered to Naples, FL.
What should I do, order a new one from somewere ells or keep my cool a couple of days?

GusRobin

Quote from: tomsbjorn on February 27, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
I have until the 14th to get it delivered to Naples, FL.
What should I do, order a new one from somewere ells or keep my cool a couple of days?

I would call them and either get a shipper tracker number or cancel the order.Then I would order from Cabellas or some other reliable source.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Am sorry to hear you are having problems with them.

I have ordered 3 times from them and they were quick each time.

But looks like I won't take a chance any more.

Habanero Smoker

I would also proceed the way GR laid out; and then order from either Cabellas or Gander Mt.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

FLBentRider

Cabelas has the 7lb weston in the bargain cave for $99.00
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

JF7FSU

I ordered the LEM Sausage Stuffing Kit with 5 lb Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer last year.  It was out of stock for over a month and I got a drop shipment direct from LEM one day.  No notice at all.  Was weird.
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

SouthernSmoked

Hey Tom,

While I was over at LEM Products this morning I told them of your issue that you are having with MeatProcessingProducts, and I won't say what they told me about them but they cannot sell one below their list price because of contracts with other resellers.

They did tell me however that they have one Refurb unit that they could sell you for 111.99 + 13.95 for shipping. It comes with a one year warranty.

I purchase a refurb 20 LB Capacity Stainless Steel Mixer from them but to be honesty I've not tried it out yet.

I own the 7lb Weston that Randy earlier spoke of and I very happy with it.

Also, I would do what Gus said and call them today and inform them that if you don't have a tracking number by the end of business day tomorrow that you will be contacting your CC company and filing a dispute.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

tomsbjorn

OK, thank u everyone for support. It proves once again what a great forum this is. I got a reply today from them this morning saying that this:

"It will be shipped today and you should receive it by Friday. Thanks"

Are they located in Sandy UT? I'm thinking about the correct timezone for calling.
If i don't get any shipping notification by tomorrow i must call them for a refund. I payed true PayPal. Anyone know how to proceed?

Edit: I emailed them a reply...

"OK
That would work out great, looking forward to get a shipping notification before the end of the day.

Thank u"

I will give them until tomorrow and see. Otherwise I will give LEM a call

GusRobin

Quote from: tomsbjorn on February 28, 2011, 09:14:19 AM
OK, thank u everyone for support. It proves once again what a great forum this is. I got a reply today from them this morning saying that this:

"It will be shipped today and you should receive it by Friday. Thanks"

Are they located in Sandy UT? I'm thinking about the correct timezone for calling.
If i don't get any shipping notification by tomorrow i must call them for a refund. I payed true PayPal. Anyone know how to proceed?

Edit: I emailed them a reply...

"OK
That would work out great, looking forward to get a shipping notification before the end of the day.

Thank u"

Call paypal. But you won't get your refund as fast as with a credit card. Paypal usually gives the vendor time to respond and/or correct the issue before they give you back your money (at least in my experience)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.