Cabelas Biscuits

Started by Indy Smoker, February 26, 2011, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indy Smoker

I hust received my Cabelas Spring catalog and thay have some smoking biscuits  - Cabelas brand includingthyme, rosemary and pepper infused biscuits.  I can't locate them on the web site.  Anyone else seen these or had any luck locating them - or even tried them and can respond with a review ??

Indy Smoker

dman4505

I've used them on chicken and pork tenderloins they're really good.
I've got a Cabela's 20 miles from me so I usually by them there.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

DTAggie

Cabela's is about to open 10 minutes from my house.

dman4505

Hey DT

I've got a Bass Pro that's about 5 miles from me depending on traffic that's what it takes for me to get there. Do most of my shopping there but once in a while I hit Cabela's.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

DTAggie

I have Boss Pro about 30 minutes away.  Fortunate to have multiple options of both stores here in North Texas

DTJ

So can they be used in the Bradley?? Some of the flavors sound really good.

Daryl

DTAggie

I beleive they can be used in the Bradley.  Did I read on here before they are actually made by Bradley or am I imagining that?

wyoduke

Quote from: DTAggie on February 28, 2011, 01:11:50 PM
I beleive they can be used in the Bradley.  Did I read on here before they are actually made by Bradley or am I imagining that?
They just have Cabela's name on them still say Bradley and they have them in the store , I do like the flavor that comes from rosemary and thyme,pepper
good stuff . ;D
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

DTAggie

Good so I am not losing my mind.  Was getting worried

wyoduke

they smell great rite out of the box like you could eat them ;D
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

carnie1

They are pretty good, I'm using them right now on a load of ABT's

slate

I picked up a box when I was in Maine last week at Cabelas, can't wait to try them. 

RossP

I talk to Mike from Bradley at the outdoor show here in BC this past weekend and I asked him about the bisquettes form cabbalas and he said I would hav eto drive down to Lacy Washington to try them. I guess a road trip is in order.
how is that, a Canadian made product only available in the US, ain't life grand.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen