Tell me what you have tried Gunpowder on

Started by TMB, February 28, 2011, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

OK folks, since I started sending out Gunpowder I have been told some unique uses for this stuff.

Tenpoint5 told me one today I never thought of. 

Now y'all tell me what you have tried it on.....   So far I have used it for steaks, burgers, Texas toast and even cheese toast.  So give up your cooks and lets see what you use it for.
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

classicrockgriller

Ribs, Steaks, eggs (fried and scrambled), salad, deviled eggs, and popcorn tonite.

Eating it now. Thanks Chris for the heads-up.

TMB

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 28, 2011, 07:15:14 PM
Ribs, Steaks, eggs (fried and scrambled), salad, deviled eggs, and popcorn tonite.
Eating it now. Thanks Chris for the heads-up.
Yep that's the one he told me about   ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

DADAKOTA

Guess I am gonna have to locate me some gun powder and see if it lives up to its billing.

DTAggie

muebe

Tri-Tip, Rib-Eyes, and Whole Chicken so far ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Tenpoint5

Buttered Bagel out of the toaster, Pork chops, Ribeyes, NY Strip, Boston Butts, Buttered Noodles, Salad, Sub Sandwiches, Eggs (Scrambled, Fried, Over easy) Breakfast Burritos. I think somebody mentioned I used it on Popcorn. You gotta try that.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SouthernSmoked

Rib-Eyes, T-Bones, Hamburgers, Potatoes, Chicken, Beef Ribs and Snack Sticks.

I saved the Beef Ribs and Snack Sticks for last because they were done in the Bradley but the others were cooked on my SRG.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

KyNola

Add tuna straight out of the can to the list.  Really good.  Also tried tuna out of the can with Gunpowder/Head Country mixed 50/50.  WOW!  That is REALLY good.

My next brisket will be rubbed with that 50/50 mix.

JF7FSU

Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

Quarlow

I put a bag full under a stump and lit the fuse.......No wait a minute that was stumping powder. Never mind.  ;D ;D  I think I am going to have to find out how to make this as it seems real popular.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

devo

Anybody ever added it to their jerky recipe and if so how much did you add?

Tenpoint5

Grilled Ham and Smoked Provolone cheese Sammies, Mac n Cheese, Salad, Baked Tater, Hard Boiled Egg. Coming here real soon Moinkballs
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SoCalBuilder

Got mine in the mail today, along with some Gunpowder sauce. I have some pork loin chops destined tonight for some Gunpowder, Mies breading and a skillet.