Yard and pool coupon???

Started by Keymaster, March 04, 2011, 05:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

So i got my Tax return and want a Maverick 732, Does anyone know if yard and pool has a generic coupon code to use at check out. Just trying to save a couple bucks ;D

TedEbear

Whenever I buy something online I always do a google search for a discount code for the company.  For about 60 seconds of effort I frequently find a code for 10-20% off, free shipping, etc.  In the case of Yard and Pool, if you type yard and pool discount code in a Google search there are many results. 

PDYPCC55 is for $5 off a future purchase.  I assume they give that to you at checkout but since someone posted it you might try it on your current order.

FREESHIP is for free shipping for orders over $100.

Those are just a few I found on the first link I clicked on from a Google search.

begolf25

Keymaster,

I sent you a PM with the "PDYPCC55" coupon code.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the "FREESHIP" coupon code is no longer valid to avoid any confusion. Unfortunately, they are still around on the net beyond their expiration date.

Bryan

iceman

Thanks for the heads up Bryan. BTW thanks for helping keymaster out.  ;D

Keymaster

Thanks Brian and Ted, I'll order one tonight, Just got home frome work.

muebe

Thanks Bryan ;D I just used that code for the frog mats and bubba pucks I just ordered...
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

TedEbear

Quote from: muebe on March 09, 2011, 06:51:11 AM
Thanks Bryan ;D I just used that code for the frog mats and bubba pucks I just ordered...

You're welcome.  I'm glad to have been the first one to post it.   ;)

muebe

Quote from: TedEbear on March 09, 2011, 09:01:34 AM
Quote from: muebe on March 09, 2011, 06:51:11 AM

You're welcome.  I'm glad to have been the first one to post it.   ;)

Oh yeah and you too Bear ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Keymaster

It came today, cant wait to use it. Awesome shipping and handling prices, $7.99, thats like no handling fee, very fare company. I will definately use Yard and Pool for all my BBQ and smoking needs if they have what I need. Another Great company to add to my list :)

TedEbear

I hope you guys got in on their free shipping deal on the ET-732, which expires on March 13.  It works in addition to the 5% off code that was previously posted.  I wasn't planning on getting one of these but when I saw that they are currently offering free shipping in addition to the other discount I'm thinking about ordering one.  For $54.99 shipped to my door it's a heck of a deal.   :)

Quote from: Keymaster on March 09, 2011, 05:13:32 PM
It came today, cant wait to use it.

I was reading some of the reviews for this over at Y&P.  Can you set both a high and low temp alarm on the ET-732?  I thought that's what one reviewer said. If so, that would be perfect for overnight smokes so I wouldn't have to worry about an element failure and wake up to a cold smoker.  From what others have said the transmitter range to the receiver on this new model is excellent.  I could put it on my nightstand, far away from the smoker location, and be alerted to any temp problems while I slept.