HHHOOOTTT SSSTTTIIICCCKKKSSS!!!

Started by SL2010, March 14, 2011, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SL2010

These are my hottest to date i used the LEM hot stick but added 5 table spoons of cayenne pepper and 1 cup of crushed red pepper flakes

This 10lb batch was stuffed with my new pikeman stuffer but i did not get any pics off the stuffing this time i did 10lb's in about 20 min from start to finish

i also did 10lb of hot sausage and 8lb of jerky but thats another thread

clean up of the stuffer was very easy i am very happy that i got it threw the forum thanks again pikeman

SoCalBuilder

Any chance you meant to stack those like cord wood? They look like they might burn ;D

watchdog56

With that much pepper added make sure you are not to far from the bathroom. I would think that is going to burn for  awhile.

SL2010

nope i got a cast iron in strength and shape get it

ADH

I would eat them. Looks great! No pain... No gain ;D ;D 

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Keymaster

Thats a nice lookin pile of stix SL2010!!! That's a fancy Toy Ron, you should loan that to squirtthecat, I know that would keep my cat off the counters :D :D :D

Tenpoint5

I bet them do pack a powerful bite back in them. Bet they make the beer go down good.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SouthernSmoked

Dang SL2010, that looks so good.

Nice Job!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

carnie1

drano

Nice lookin sticks!
Need to get that on my short to-do list.  But I'll back off on the heat though.

get smokin
drano

pikeman_95

Tom those look unreal.
Is there any chance you have asbestos seat covers on your truck seat. If not you might think about getting some.  I am glad you enjoyed the stuffer. Guys I tried to remind Tom to take pictures but he got so busy that he forgot. Go figure. You did a great job on this pile of sticks but man I don't think I could take the heat. You should have taken the photo with a little smoke coming up. Looking forward to pictures of the stuffer running, I would like to see the final results of your work. [Next time]
Kirby

NePaSmoKer

Nice sticks  ;D

Yeah dem be hot alright but i think ron got you fixed for cooling yer backside  :D

OU812

Now thats a hot stick.

Just the way I like em.  ;D

KyNola

What a load of sticks!  They look great but that has GOT to have some heat to it.

NePaS, maybe he should try to pickle a few of them now!