Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

DAMN!!!!

Your killin me here Brian  ;D

Scotty Dog

This was lunch this weekend.  Not smoked, just boiled.

OU812

Thats it Scotty,,,,,,,,,,,,,just rub it in,,,,,,,,,,,,crab cooked to perfection with the beautiful lake in the back ground.  ;D

The only lakes I see around here are man made and Im scared to look at the price of crab  ::)

Some crab sure sounds good though

devo

Had a late breakfast early lunch.

Cut up some home made Italian Cacciatore Salami

Threw that and some homemade Coppa into the frying pan.

Scrambled a couple of eggs and added the Starnes to it.

Late start today but hey it's Sunday  ;)

Bear1968

UBC Local 268

Scotty Dog

For some reason that Beer and Bacon is really making me thirsty.  Nice picture.

OU812

Just a big ol sammie today  ;D

Smoked turkey breast, pastrami, seasoned tri-tip and provolone on a ciabatta bun with lettuce, a slice of tomato and slathered with coarse grain mustard. Along with half a pickle, we get these monsters at a farm supply store.

Now Im REALLY full

OldHickory

That big ol sammie looks great.  If I had that much for lunch, I would be really full too.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

BAM1

Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

OU812

Leftovers,,,,,,,,again.  :-\

Pork shoulder steak, scalloped taters and some veggies with cheese sauce  ;D

Only thing missing was a slice of bread to sop up all them juices,,,,,,,,,,,,and Im stuffed  :o

OU812

Yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,another

No veggies on this one,,,,,,forgot to look in that drawer I hardly ever look in.  ::)

Bear1968

Since I just got done cleaning about 20 pounds of Sheapshead Mushrooms, I did what any self respecting Fungus Head would do and had a plate of Deep Fried Wild Mushrooms coated with Zataran's Fish Fry.  ;)

UBC Local 268

SiFumar

Left over Olive Cheese spread

Original recipe                                                                   This(my) version

One 6-ounce can black olives, drained                               large handful
One 6-ounce jar  green olives, drained                              large handful rinsed
2 stalks green onions                                                         red onion small dice
1 stick butter, at room temperature                                   1/2 stick softened butter   
1/2 cup mayonnaise                                                            no change
12 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated                           smoked pepper jack
1 loaf crusty French bread, sliced lengthwise
Directions
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

Roughly chop both the black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice the green onions into thin pieces.

Combine the butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined.

Spread the mixture onto the French bread. Bake until the cheese is melted and browning, 20 to 25 minutes.

Also good melted over plain chicken breast or stuffed.

OU812

Looks like a gooood snack or even a side dish ,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for the recipe Sandy

Im gonna give that a shot next time I make lasagna 

3rensho

This was a couple of weeks ago when in Barcelona - Forgot to take a picture until almost finished

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.