Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost9mm

Well it all looks good to me...and love fresh asparagus ...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

Fried pork rinds and smoked brisket sammie from 17th Street BBQ in Marion IL!

OU812

ghost9mm

Larry..I love pork rinds..especially on butcher day along with a fried fresh sausage sandwich or two... and of course some icy blue mountain...the brisket looks good too...
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OU812

Some leftover Fathersday ribs, Asparagus fried in garlic butter and sweet corn today.  ;D

ghost9mm

OU812 First I wanted to tell you how well we enjoyed your recipe for the KFC slaw...we really enjoyed it and so did the rest of the family on fathers day, now your lunch looks really good, we are having fresh corn on the cob tonight, and left over ribs are always good...
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OU812

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 21, 2011, 11:00:38 AM
OU812 First I wanted to tell you how well we enjoyed your recipe for the KFC slaw...we really enjoyed it and so did the rest of the family on fathers day, now your lunch looks really good, we are having fresh corn on the cob tonight, and left over ribs are always good...

You wanta put some zip in that slaw? add some mustard powder to it.   :o

SamuelG

Fathers day leftovers.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

OU812

Looks good Sam.

I gotta dig some brisket outta the freezer now.  :o

ghost9mm

Sam...sometimes them leftovers taste better then they did the first time, looks good..
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SamuelG

Taste better with a lot less sweat into it. 

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

OU812

Gots me a venison stuffed pepper with a dusting of Soileau's today.  ;D

Now that was gooood.  :o

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Gus...while that really looks great...ya got me to thinkin about venison, Sept..is just around the corner and time to get my Bow out and get some cameras in the woods...
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OU812

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 27, 2011, 02:54:22 PM
Gus...while that really looks great...ya got me to thinkin about venison, Sept..is just around the corner and time to get my Bow out and get some cameras in the woods...

My bow huntin days are over, had a motorcycle accident and got a cable holding my shoulder together.

The pain in my shoulder when I release the string feels like you hit your funny bone REALLY HARD,,, but its in the shoulder.

I do get my tags full every year though,,, with my Big Boom stick and my Smoke stick.  ;D