Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Curt, I'll keep an eye out of that sauce.  There is a tiny little West African/Caribbean food market down from my office that carries all kinds of crazy stuff.   That's where I got that.   It was the only bottle they had.

I got back here and looked up that pepper, and decided there was no way in h@ll I was going to open that bottle..   :o

OU812

Quote from: ghost9mm on August 23, 2011, 12:41:06 PM
If that was lunch, (which really looks great) what y'all having for dinner tonight???

Cant decide between brisket with taters N gravy or ribs N my killer baked beans or maybe just the beans, them there beans a meal in them selfs.

Found a bunch of leftovers in the freezer the other day.  ::)

Quote from: squirtthecat on August 23, 2011, 12:45:51 PM

Curt, I'll keep an eye out of that sauce.  There is a tiny little West African/Caribbean food market down from my office that carries all kinds of crazy stuff.   That's where I got that.   It was the only bottle they had.

I got back here and looked up that pepper, and decided there was no way in h@ll I was going to open that bottle..   :o

The sauce is hot but with the sugar, scallions, garlic, onion powder and thyme it has good flavor.

Its thick like salsa and was thinkin about using it like a glaze on some wings.

classicrockgriller

OU812

Nothin wrong with that, did ya doctor that little guy up?

Ka Honu

Quote from: OU812 on August 23, 2011, 02:07:54 PMNothin wrong with that, did ya doctor that little guy up?

I was gonna ask the same question in a slightly different form:  Does the camo Piggly Wiggly coozie make Coors Light taste like beer? If so, let me know and I'll send my solid-colored ones to PW to trade in. 

Oh, you meant the pizza.  Sorry.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 23, 2011, 04:51:07 PM
Quote from: OU812 on August 23, 2011, 02:07:54 PMNothin wrong with that, did ya doctor that little guy up?

I was gonna ask the same question in a slightly different form:  Does the camo Piggly Wiggly coozie make Coors Light taste like beer? If so, let me know and I'll send my solid-colored ones to PW to trade in. 

I like Coors light and that's all that matters to me.

Keymaster

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 23, 2011, 04:55:53 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on August 23, 2011, 04:51:07 PM

I like Coors light and that's all that matters to me.
I like coors light too, or Bud, miller it dont matter its all like Oatmeal fer breakfast just a little thinner  ;)

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: Keymaster on August 23, 2011, 05:34:47 PM

I like coors light too, or Bud, miller it dont matter its all like Oatmeal fer breakfast just a little thinner  ;)

Or Liquid Pork Chops for dinner! ;D
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

OU812

Quote from: SouthernSmoked on August 23, 2011, 07:43:19 PM
Quote from: Keymaster on August 23, 2011, 05:34:47 PM

Or Liquid Pork Chops for dinner! ;D

A pork chop in every can of beer and a steak in every shot of whiskey.  ;D

OU812

Had a big ole Philly Steak sammie with all the fixins and topped with a bunch of Starnes along with some beer cheese.  ;D

Theres a pound of beef in there.

I love these things.

squirtthecat

Good lord now *I* need a nap...

OU812

SnellySmokesEm

Quote from: OU812 on August 24, 2011, 12:00:12 PM
Quote from: squirtthecat on August 24, 2011, 11:41:30 AM

Me too!

Man the Sammie looks good.  How often do you eat those?  lol
The quality of my lunch was not good but it was still a great lunch.  Wed. is lunch day with my son, he chose McDonald's lol
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

iceman

Man that sammie looks like a heart stopper and then some. I'll take two to go asap please  ;D I can't stop drooling dang it.  :P

OU812

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on August 24, 2011, 12:49:44 PM
Quote from: OU812 on August 24, 2011, 12:00:12 PM
Quote from: squirtthecat on August 24, 2011, 11:41:30 AM

Me too!

Man the Sammie looks good.  How often do you eat those?  lol
The quality of my lunch was not good but it was still a great lunch.  Wed. is lunch day with my son, he chose McDonald's lol

Once a week, I love these things.

That going to lunch with the little man on Wednesdays has gotta be fun.