Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

iceman

Order to go please , send two!  ;D Great looking sammie .

TedEbear

Our semi-annual company picnic was today.  I wanted to be sure and get my money's worth (it was free) so I had 3 brats, one burger, 1 bag of chips, 3 large cookies and 2 Cokes.  I was too full to take any pics.  I don't think I'll need to eat again for several days.

OU812

Another of my fave sammies,,,,,,,,,,,fried sausage, egg and cheese.

A couple slices of bread slathered with real mayo and covered with cheese.

A couple home grown fried eggs,,,,,,,got these babys this morn.  ;D

A 1/2 lb pattie of home grown HOT breakfast sausage.

Now thats my kinda sammie.  :o

Yah Baby!

It takes two hands to eat one of these things,,,,,,and dont set down till done.  ::)

ghost9mm

Curt that sammie looks super good, makes a great sunday breakfast...or lunch...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OldHickory

Big sammie, good looking sammie, now it's time for a nap.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

NePaSmoKer

Thats a nice sammie there Curt.

I had this for late lunch. Smoked turk, smashed tater, smoked turk gravy, bisut with syrup

SiFumar

Nice sammie OU812....1 egg for me please ;D.  NEPA that turkey, taters and bisquit looks to good.

OU812

Now that plate of turkey N taters gots me a cravin a big ol hot turkey sammie N taters covered with gravy.

OldHickory

NEPAS and Curt have lunch sammies that would be a big dinner for me.  Beautiful.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

OU812

More fried food.  ;D

A pork tenderloin sammie with pickles, onions and a bunch of mustard and a side of fries.

Look in the top left corner,,,,,,,,,,I even had some green stuff.  ::)

ghost9mm

Look awesome to me Curt...nice sammie...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

WOW, Thats one of them twice a year sandwiches, Friggin amazing :) :)

SiFumar

Something quick.....Bratburger!

viper125

Well I had made some Kielbasi hot dogs so we unthawed a few. I also picked a mess of greens, A spinach mustard green, Turnip Green, Collard green Swiss Chard and Poke greens, Added some bacon grease to cook them in along with some canned hot peppers in oil and garden fresh onions. Cooked them all down. Served them on the side with Kielbasi on buns. Sorry no pics. Got busy and forgetful. My 7 year old grandson ,Wife and I ate them. I was really surprised when my grandson walking away was shaking his head. He had seemed to enjoy it. So i asked what was wrong. He just looked and said nothing. So i asked again, this time he said I was just thinking how nice it would be if my daddy could cook good food like you and and Grandma. I said yes but your mommy does. He said yes but not like those greens and the meats you make. I was just beaming with pride. LOL He spends a lot of time here with his 3 brothers and sisters and my other grand kids. Since both parents work these days. For being so young he always impresses me with his grownup opinions and comments. Got to love all them kids and grand kids. With all the pain I suffer these days I cant help but think if it wasnt for my wife and kids and grand kids I wouldn't be  here today! God Bless!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.