Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHickory

Curt, you are killing me with these great lunches.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

SiFumar

Quote from: OldHickory on June 30, 2012, 12:24:32 PM
Curt, you are killing me with these great lunches.

X2 and Yummmmm!

SiFumar

Opened a can of this

Made this, tortla chips, chili, onions, sliced grilled hot dogs, smoked Jala jack, sour cream and hot sauce.

viper125

Quote from: OU812 on June 18, 2012, 10:52:13 AM
Big ol super combo burrito.  ;D

I bet that baby weighed over 2 lb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nap time.

You know I would love that even without the Burrito. Looks cooling and refreshing. And them hot peppers just set it all off!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

SiFumar

Subway BMT sammie jazzed up with olive salad....

viper125

No pics but stopped at Pops a small  diner here. Around 10:30stopped and done breakfast and lunch a 4 egg omelet with home fries,peppers,mushroom , onions,sausage,ham ,bacon, covered in Melted Cheese and tobacco with sausage gravy on top. Its called Daves omlet, and i only have one every month or two. LOL  But they are fantastic.
Inside setup.

LindaCC

Have been traveling a lot again, so I have been hit and miss with my Bradley.
Firing it up today for a big Birthday celebration. We have several July BD's in our family so today we are celebrating all of them together.
The unanimous request was Prime Rib....I have smoked prime rib a few times but it has been a while so I had to refresh myself on the details.

Quote from: neocostical on April 04, 2011, 12:28:08 PM
I set the PID for 200 till the I.T. reached 110 degrees then I lowered the temp to 185 till the I.T. reached 125. Pulled and FTC for one hour.  Put in a 500 degree oven for 8 minutes to crisp up.  Ready to serve. 

To season it I basted with olive oil, then put some Johnny's seasoning, Granulated Garlic, and put a good layer of McCormick's steak rub.  Wrapped in saranwrap over night. 

I am definitely going to do another one very soon...

Doing 2- 5lb Boneless Prime Rib roast today using this plan. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I know boneless cooks a bit quicker so I will have to take that into consideration.
Will post pics and final outcome.

OldHickory

Linda, your plan looks great to me.  Almost exactly the way I do mine.  Your cuts should be rare and juicy.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

NePaSmoKer

When Randy (FLB) and his family stopped by last week he put a vac bag of pastrami in my paws  ;D

Took from freezer and made a strami sammy.

Strami making pics.

German mustard

Little SYM

Some Slawsa

Apple smoked hab/jap

Pressing time.

I could not wait for grill marks  :o

Thanks Randy

I go pout now cuz i wanna nuther

OU812

OK,,,,,,,,,,,NOW I'm Really hungry

That sammie looks gooood

SamuelG

SamuelG

OU812

Great lookin pile of sammies ya got there Samuel

SamuelG

Thanks. Quick lunch for the family
SamuelG

viper125

Reheated BBQ Jan's Ribs with my sauce. Fresh dug potatoes,oh so sweet. And fried yellowed squash in seasoned four and Habanero powder.
Inside setup.

SiFumar

All above sammies look fantastic!