Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

Now that looks like a perfect bowl of comfort for the winter! I've put smoked sausage in my potato soup/chowder, will have to try some chunks of smoked pork.

slowpoke

NO way as good as that Ham Potato Chowder.(Love Chowder :D).Just Left over pulled pork sammies.

I think I'll make some chowder now. ;D
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

OU812

Made me a hot chicken sammie from some smoked chicken breast I did the other night  ;D

Added some leftover stove top

Cover all that goodness with some gravy from a can  ::)

A dusting of Soileaus  :o

Stop,,,,,Breathe,,,,,,,,OK,,,,,,,Eat

I think I can,,,I think I can,,,I think I can  :o

Oh My GAUD!

BURRRRRP! 

Nap time  ;D

thirtydaZe

^^
Oh yeah, that's the stuff right there.

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

SiFumar

Great looking lunch!  Ok I've never used a canned gravy, but sometimes wish I had one in the pantry instead of scratch making all the time.(I make and freeze stock in cup containers)  Can you recommend a good brand? Thanks!

OU812

Quote from: SiFumar on August 14, 2012, 06:28:17 PM
Great looking lunch!  Ok I've never used a canned gravy, but sometimes wish I had one in the pantry instead of scratch making all the time.(I make and freeze stock in cup containers)  Can you recommend a good brand? Thanks!

I buy the Campbells stuff,,,,, they make a bunch of different kinds.

They are handy  ;D

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

Yummy looking Sammie there Squirt
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OldHickory

Thin sliced tri-tip sammie on sour dough, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers out of my garden.

I added lettuce, ( not in pic, courtesy to Curt  ;) ) and had tortilla chips with home made salsa on the side.

This was YUMMO.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

viper125

Thick sliced tomato, a whole ghost pepper sliced, A banana pepper sliced, Thick slice home made garlic knockwurst on white bread with a lot of miracle whip. had two of them with some Lays chips. Very , Very good! And also quite warm! LOL!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

SiFumar

Both lunch's look just great!

Keymaster

I had to fast this morning for a blood test and was looking at this thread before hand. I almost started crying I was so damb hongry :)

SiFumar

Didn't post the pastrami the other day...so here is lunch. This was made with Uncle Louis pastrami rub.  While it is good seasoning, it is not the seasoning I prefer on my pastrami.  I prefer Hab's seasoning as it is the more like "real" pastrami taste I like.  I will try it on turkey pastrami next.

OU812

Ok,,,,,,I'm REALLY hungry now

Just a hot dog N mozz sticks today

BAM1

Buffalo Mushroom and cheese burger with corn
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy