Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Now that looks like something I would really like to have 3Rensho
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Breaded pork 'tenderloin' sammich and o-rings..

SiFumar

OldHickory

That is a great lunch.  Ilove breaded loin, looks like you mught have hammered that down a bit?
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

squirtthecat

Quote from: OldHickory on October 12, 2012, 04:22:04 PM
That is a great lunch.  Ilove breaded loin, looks like you mught have hammered that down a bit?

Office Cafeteria food.   8)   Yes, they are hammered flat loin chops, breaded and fried.

OU812

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 12, 2012, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: OldHickory on October 12, 2012, 04:22:04 PM

Office Cafeteria food.   8)   Yes, they are hammered flat loin chops, breaded and fried.

I love me a big ol hammered flat breaded hunk of loin fired till crisp them slapped on a toasted bun and slathered with some spicy mustred served with a slab of onion and a hand full of pickles,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmm gooood

Ok Now Im REALLY Hungry!!

czartman

The state sammich of Indiana. Love breaded tenderloins !

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

SiFumar

OU812

Sandy; I would be interested in whats in that bowl,,,,looks gooood

Scotty Dog

Sorry for no picture.  The wife and I had some nachos we made in the oven.  Nothing extravagant, just chips, cheese, and Jalapenos.  I used an extra layer of smoked sharp cheddar that went very well with the Mezzetta Deli Sliced Tamed Jalapenos.  The sea salt and vinegar tasted great with the smoked cheddar cheese.  Don't worry about the picture, I will be doing this combo again.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on October 17, 2012, 06:16:34 PM
Sandy; I would be interested in whats in that bowl,,,,looks gooood

Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family for almost 50 years. It is our version of comfort food. What makes the flavor of albondigas soup distinctive is the chopped mint in the meatballs.  You can, of course, skip the mint, substitute with a little fresh oregano or some cilantro, but to me, the soup's not the same without it. You can also vary the vegetables added, depending on what you have on hand and what's in season.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SiFumar

Never had it with mint 10.5, always used cilantro.  Just like I learned from my MIL.  I posted the recipe once here  http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=25961.msg311513#msg311513

OU812

Had me a little bologna sammie  ::)

Spicy brown mustard, real mayo, some green stuff, cheese and some kick a$$ bologna

Ya Baby!

Now back to my chores

Oh Ya I had 2 of those little guys  ;D

JZ

Drac

Chicken, tasso and andouille gumbo -

And of coarse some crusty bread -

Jim
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories