Whats for lunch today?

Started by OU812, March 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

I know Rick, home made dumplings much better,  lol,Grumpy didn't want to wait, so had to do the noodles!

OU812

They call this Marco Polo; Linguine topped with grilled steak & mushrooms, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese then I cover it with crushed red peppers  :o

I call it gooood and very filling!  ;D

Nap time

SiFumar

Who calls it that? ;D  Look s like I need that place out here!

OU812

Quote from: SiFumar on January 17, 2013, 02:12:30 PM
Who calls it that? ;D  Look s like I need that place out here!

This Italian jiont called Lansky's

Keymaster

Dang  :) That looks like some good eatin Curt.

Tenpoint5

I still think my 1/2 pound of brunshwieger and whole wheat crackers takes a distant 2nd to that Curt!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 17, 2013, 06:16:46 PM
I still think my 1/2 pound of brunshwieger and whole wheat crackers takes a distant 2nd to that Curt!

My great granny use to make us eat that stuff,,,,,,never again  :-X

To each there own  ;D

Tenpoint5

Must come with age. I couldnt stand the stuff either when I was younger. Now love the stuff
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 17, 2013, 06:41:19 PM
Must come with age. I couldnt stand the stuff either when I was younger. Now love the stuff

I gotta age a little more then,,,,,,,,,,,still throw up a little just thinkin about it

OU812

A little pork tenderloin sammie with a slab of onion, a hand full of pickles and a big ol shot of mustard served with fries and some green stuff

Keymaster

Good lookin sammy Curt. I took mama to the very first place we ever met 27 years ago called Waynes tavern. We both had the steak lunch for $7.99 it came with salad too. I had me a red beer to boot :o

OU812

Good lookin plate of grub!!

27 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We will be at 28 years this June......I think  ;D

ghost9mm

Well it's good to see some eating great food, I have been eating nothing but fruit and veggies for the last month.. my sugar was getting out of hand and I didn't want to have to take the pills, so I choose to suffer for a few months till I get my weight down...but y'all enjoy...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

Quote from: ghost9mm on January 21, 2013, 05:52:57 PM
Well it's to see some eating great food, I have been eating no0thing but fruit and veggies for the last month.. my sugar was getting out of hand and I didn't want to have to take the pills, so I choose to suffer for a few months till I get my weight down...but y'all enjoy...
Well , I'm glad to see you back up and posting after your sembatical of fruits and veggies. We sure do miss your positive and complimentary posts. Now go fire that Mak up and make us a smoky strawberry craepe :)

ChubbyBadnews

More dinner than lunch ;) Was in the mood for a healthy fish dinner so...

Swordfish steak, crushed baby new potatoes with peas and dill, some roasted vine cherry toms and a couple of mussles.
Had some monkfish cheek left from yesterday so fried that up aswell.

Fish overload :)
All hail the pig... hom nom nom