15 TBE Soy Vay and Pinch of Sizzle All Purpose Rub Chicken Legs

Started by muebe, April 15, 2011, 09:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

More Costco chicken legs. I did another 15 legs. 8 were marinated in the vacuum marinater with Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki and 7 were rubbed with Char-Broil's Pinch of Sizzle Rub. Then they spent 40 minutes in TBE on the leg racks. The Soy Vay legs were very tasty. I did get some burning on them due to the sugars in the Soy Vay and the infa-red energy from TBE ::) The All Purpose were very good as usual. I am almost out of the All Purpose Rub and will need to get some more ;) These leg racks are a must for anyone with a TBE or SRG. I could do 30 legs if I had another set!!!

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

SoCalBuilder

Those look might tasty. Just picked up some of the Soy Vay and look forward to trying it. What is the rectangular item on the bottom rack? Just nosey ;)

OU812

Not mutch of a leg kinda guy here, but ifin you keep puttin out good lookin eats like that I might havta go to the other side.  ;D

Those legies look grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

muebe

Quote from: SoCalBuilder on April 15, 2011, 09:20:44 AM
Those look might tasty. Just picked up some of the Soy Vay and look forward to trying it. What is the rectangular item on the bottom rack? Just nosey ;)

It is a block of hickory. It smolders giving a little bit of smoke as they cook ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)