Bisquettes in Southern California?

Started by Reboot, April 15, 2011, 09:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reboot

Hi all -

My buddy just got his shiny new smoker this week, but he can't find any place that sells the bisquettes.  Does anyone know of a place in the Los Angeles area that has bisquettes in-store that he can just go in and purchase? 

There's gotta be somewhere...

SoCalBuilder

I feel your pain. I order on line and often. Found this site on line. Seem a little off-base, but the list of cities leads to links with addresses and phone numbers. Good Luck -

http://ucanhealth.com/local/merchandise/?pid=285723&state=CA&city=Los+Angeles&ptt=_Bradley_Smoker_120_Pack_Speical_Blend_Bisquettes#address

Reboot

smoker pete

Bass Pro Shop.  WalMart has been known to stock bisquettes.

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

KyNola

muebe

I just order in bulk from Yardandpool.com  ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Reboot

While there are many awesome online sellers ( I like yard and pool as well) I was looking for a brick and mortar store where he could just walk in and make a purchase.  He's having trouble waiting until Tuesday when his online order is scheduled to arrive. 

That clean and shiny new smoker...it mocks him...waiting to be seasoned...

Yall know how it is   :D

smoker pete

Quote from: Reboot on April 15, 2011, 11:13:19 PM
While there are many awesome online sellers ( I like yard and pool as well) I was looking for a brick and mortar store where he could just walk in and make a purchase.  He's having trouble waiting until Tuesday when his online order is scheduled to arrive. 

That clean and shiny new smoker...it mocks him...waiting to be seasoned...

Yall know how it is   :D

Too bad you're not up here in Central California cause I would give you some to hold you over until your supply comes in ... :-\

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

La Quinta

Habanero Smoker

Another brick and mortar you can try is Bass Pro. If there is one nearby they generally carry a large in-store selection.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

KyNola

Do we have any members in the Los Angeles area that can help a brother out?  Surely we have someone in the L.A. area that could give a guy some bisquettes to tide him over until he can get his own, don't we?

NePaSmoKer

muebe

Quote from: KyNola on April 16, 2011, 06:11:12 AM
Do we have any members in the Los Angeles area that can help a brother out?  Surely we have someone in the L.A. area that could give a guy some bisquettes to tide him over until he can get his own, don't we?

I am 72 miles north of Los Angeles. I cannot leave due to the kids. I could hook him up with some if they want to drive up here....
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: muebe on April 16, 2011, 09:21:31 AM

I am 72 miles north of Los Angeles. I cannot leave due to the kids. I could hook him up with some if they want to drive up here....

Sounds like Antelope Valley  ;D

If i was there mi pucks su pucks  :D  :D

muebe

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 16, 2011, 01:38:19 PM
Quote from: muebe on April 16, 2011, 09:21:31 AM

Sounds like Antelope Valley  ;D

If i was there mi pucks su pucks  :D  :D

Why yes it is the Antelope Valley ;D