Update on cirulation fan

Started by winemakers, September 22, 2005, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winemakers

Chez Bubba/Oldman:

Would/could you gentlemen give us an update on the status of the latest and greatest add on for the Bradley, the circulation fan?  

I for one am anxiously awaiting the open market availability of this unit.  This will be the best sleep aid/pacifier for those overnight smokes next to hops and barley!

Mark

Oldman

I talked with Chez and this weekend I'm going to try and find time to do an addon modification that will enhance the end product. Of course I will have to test it a couple of times before sending it to Chez.

Chez at his daytime job is doing their year's end book work, inventory etc.. My guess at this point is you are looking at 60 days or so.

Chez is not going to send it out until we have checked, re-checked and checked it again. One of the biggest issues we have had to work on is the two walls in the back of the box. They are very thin and can flex.

I can honestly say that when they come out they will have well been worth the wait.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

winemakers

thanks for the update.  Like my six year old says, I don't want to wait!

Thanks for the hard work, I for one can't wait.  It's a difficult problem to fix that requires a solution that is more than initially meets the eye.

mld

car54

Chez,
 Out of curiosity, what do you link the price of the fan unit will be?

Thanks, Brad