My Wife....

Started by Oldman, September 23, 2005, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I just came home to feed the dogs and I'm going back after I write this out.  Susan a few hours ago went to the hospital while I was out. I did not know. She is as hard headed as they come and did not want to worry me. They "think" they know what is wrong... they think... chit

I have 2 dead wives in my life. 2 dead children in my life. 2 dead sisters in my life. All I have left is my wife and mother.

What no one knows here is Susan is close to her 5th year of being cancer free. A cancer that I had  3 doctors almost 5 years ago tell me to get her affairs in order. She beat those odds. Maybe I'm just a little nuts-o, maybe a little gun-shy but God I wish I could grab something and just shake the chit out of it. Tell it to leave her alone.

Please keep us in your thoughts the next couple of days....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

She will be in my thoughts and prayers, Raye.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

God Bless, Raye!

Positive attitude is everything, stay strong.

We're all here pulling for her.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Arcs_n_Sparks

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

i hope all is well, she will be in our thoughts,

HCT

In my thoughts and prayers.

Mickey

LABS RULE!!!  

God bless our wildlife!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

calatexmex

I would like to add my prayer. God keep, bless and watch over all your loved ones. Amen

Mike C

Habanero Smoker

Both of you will be in my thoughts, and prayers.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Lasse

Sending positive vibes and prayers.

/Lasse

Oldman

Thanks all,

4:30 am and came home to let the dogs out etc.. There will be more testing later this morning.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Thoughts and prayers from across the pond.

God bless......

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

Thank Manxman,

Well I'm all cleaned up and going back out the door. One thing is for sure we should all take a vote on hospital chairs.[xx(] Oh, my ole back...

Olds

manxman

Hi Olds,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">One thing is for sure we should all take a vote on hospital chairs <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

To nick one of your phrases, "amen to that"! Some things are the same the world over!![;)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

Back home at last.  Not everything fixed yet, but making headway. There is concern about a "small growth" given Susan's history. More on that next week.

Now where did I leave my Brandy...

Olds

BigSmoker

Olds,
You and Yours in our prayers.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.