My Wife....

Started by Oldman, September 23, 2005, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrillinFool

My prayers and best wishes to you both.

tsquared

Hey Raye--We are thinking about you.My wife has been going through it since November. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">One thing is for sure we should all take a vote on hospital chairs. Oh, my ole back...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I think I've sepnt a lifetime in those chairs since November.
Tom

bubbagump

Olds & Tom,

Both you and your families will be in my prayers.

Take care,

Bubbagump

jaeger

My prayers are with you also Olds and Tom.
Hang in there!!!
Best of wishes!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

HCT

First thing I looked for this morning, 3:30, was an update on your honey. Hope things are progressing well. In my prayers Raye. God be with you.
Mickey

Mickey

LABS RULE!!!  

God bless our wildlife!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

ListerD

We'll keep you guys in our prayers Olds...

I lost my father to cancer years ago. It's a tough battle, but we're here for you if you need to vent.

Oldman

ListerD sorry about your Dad.

Tom my best to you and yours. If you wife has to take interferon tell her I then send my love. For all of the good they say it will do that stuff damn near killed Susan.  The days seem never ending when she was on that. Everyday was pickin' her up and given her a bath. Weeks that she has no memory of. We were told later that during the interferon trails it did in fact kill two people.  Man I hope if your wife has to take that stuff she is one of the folks that can deal with it. Some do we were told.

Today due to the meds she is on all she had done is eat and then go back to sleep. [:)] Heh he he I will have nothing on the stove and she says: Honey whatcha cookin'. [:D]

Thanks everyone for your good words.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MWS

Good thoughts and well wishes to both Raye and Tom. They say good things happen to good people, and if that's true, I have no doubts that both your wives will be come through this fine....stay strong

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Brabus

Oldman, I will pray for you and your fam. Keep us posted.

psdubl07

Olds, been away for a bit and am just reading this thread.  You're definitely in my thoughts.  Hang in there buddy.  Like Chez said, positive attitude.

Oldman

I know that Tom and I sure thank you all for the words.

We now know there is a growth for sure in her gall blatter. It is not a stone. Given her history of cancer this is of much concern now. Thurs she goes for more testing.

Maybe some know this or some don't. I'm too tired to look to see if I posted this before.

I have 2 dead wifes. I have 2 dead children. I have two dead younger sisters. All I have left is Mother and Susan. This past week I started gaming again each night (up to this event I was gaming 2 nights per week)  to take my mind off of stuff... it only half arse works.

There are times when I look back and I can only figure I must have been the worse dickhead in another lifetime....I never thought I would be this old or tired...

Thank you for your words. They really help. It is good to have real friends.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

tsquared

Hang in there Raye. My thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts.
Tom

Bassman

Raye,
I just read this thread, haven't been around much I'm in the middle of a move, both PC's boxed up. I'm sorry for all the crap your going thru with your wife's health. My prayer for you is a miracle. And I do believe in miracles!

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

ListerD

Raye get Battlefield 2 and join us! [8D]

Hope things work out for the best!

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Raye get Battlefield 2 and join us! [8D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Thanks for the offer, and if I ever do I will be looking for you to walk this "nOOb" through the ropes. I really think I'm going to go with GR3. I like the game play of GR. Although I've got to say I enjoyed the team work of the original BF 1942.

Olds