My Wife....

Started by Oldman, September 23, 2005, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauce Bauce

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="2"><font color="maroon">Hey Old Sport!

I was wondering why I could not stir you up and now I know.  I sent you an Email but you did not respond and I figured something was wrong.

You and I finally learned to speak from our hearts and we both are fairly blunt with our conservations sometime but this comes from a place you ain't ever seen.  I love you brother and Susan as well.  I think you have accepted Jesus as your saviour and now you just need to place these problems in his hands and trust that God will do what is best which is God's will.

I just wish I had known sooner so I could be offering up my prayers for you both.  I am known as a prayer warrior among my friends.  I promise if you just believe and trust in the Lord and turn this totally over to him Susan will be better in no time.  I will be going from here, my desk, and straight to my praying bench and I will not cease until I hear from you!

Please keep us posted!</font id="maroon"></font id="size2"></font id="Comic Sans MS">

<font color="maroon"><font size="4"><font face="Script MT Bold">God bless you both.....</font id="Script MT Bold"></font id="size4"></font id="maroon">

<font face="Script MT Bold"><i><font size="2"><font color="maroon">Sauce Bauce</font id="maroon"></font id="size2"></i></font id="Script MT Bold">
<i><font face="Script MT Bold"><font size="2"><font color="maroon">Don</font id="maroon"></font id="size2"></font id="Script MT Bold"></i>

Oldman

Don,
Thanks for the kind words. I just checked both of my E-mail clients and found yours had got caught in a filter and I had missed it--- you dog~~! LOL!

I have added your addy to my approved list.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

wet coast smoke

Olds,
This is my first 'trip to the forum' in about a  week so was shocked and saddened at the dreadful news.
My best wishes for a speedy and full recovery for your wonderful wife.
Be strong.

WCS

car54

Olds,
 You are in my prayers also. No man should be an island. We need each other. I enjoy reading your posts and I have learned much from you. Sauce Bauce's advice is good. I am going through something in my life and am beginning to put it in God's hand and leave it there. The burden is off.

Brad

Phone Guy

I like to read so many prayers for your Wife. I also have prayed for her and you. Remember God is our healer and comforter.

Mike

Oldman

Well strange stuff does happen... this last set of test show NO growth in her bladder... the first two did. [xx(] / [^]

So we are off for more testing...

Again thanks for the good words... BTW I took her out to dinner and man did she ever pig out. LOL! Like she had not eaten in days... I can't say I did not do to badly myself! [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SoupGuy

Some of the earliest people to smoke meat were jews making offerings/sacrafices to God.

Perhaps we should all be praying next to our working smokers???

Wishing you and yours the best; Gods will... and keep the Faith Olds!

Soup

Cold Smoke

Hi Olds....Been away for a good while....Jeez Louise[V][V][:(][xx(].......I sure hope this last bit of news is correct. Many prayers are with you.....Stay strong, man!

Cold Smoke

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Gods will... and keep the Faith Olds<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Thanks Soup.
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Stay strong, man!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Strange how a warm brandy and cold beer just helps in that area LOL [:D]

Olds