Yard and Pool

Started by smokin420, April 18, 2011, 07:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokin420

I just blew one of my heat elements in my 4 rack bradley. I cant seem to find the replacement element at yard and pool. I bought 2 from them before so I know they use to have them. Any help where to get a replacement element would be great.
Digital 4 rack Bradley smoker
Sam Baere 1.5 hp meat grinder/stuffer
dual prode AUBER PID
circulation fan
lem 5lbs stuffer
food saver vac sealer

devo

From what has been posted lately they are on back order, even at bradley head office  :o

GusRobin

I would call Bradley and see when they will have some
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

begolf25

smokin420,

Just received word from Bradley and they should have elements available to ship for us no later than this Thursday. We had the product disabled on our site because we weren't sure when we would received them. Even though the picture on our site is different the elements will have the insulators on the ends. Just need to update our image.

http://www.yardandpool.com/Bradley-Smoker-Replacement-Heating-Element-p/heatelement.htm

Bryan

smokin420

Great news, thanks Bryan. I will be doing an order from u at Yard and Pool. I need a Maverick PT-100 and some other Bradley parts. I think i am getting some Bad Byron's Butt Rub. I had a spare element from when I did the 2 burner mod. I could probably get away using one element know that the cold Canada winters are over.
Digital 4 rack Bradley smoker
Sam Baere 1.5 hp meat grinder/stuffer
dual prode AUBER PID
circulation fan
lem 5lbs stuffer
food saver vac sealer