Vancouver craft beer week

Started by 3rensho, May 01, 2011, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rensho

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

hal4uk

Good Lord!  Keep that beer away from me!

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

3rensho

Yeah, looks like they have a strange brew up there  ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Slamdunk

Translation from German to English....

The ugly consequences of alcohol

What happens if you drink the right beer - or the wrong, as mans using it - shows this delicious spot here. 

Possible that one or the other beer belly shrinks at the sight.

ghost9mm

I have drank a lot of beer in Vancouver but I never had that effect, 100% sure I would not have wanted it either...lol
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

I want to Officially denounce this video as having anything to do with drinking beer here in Vancouver. Unless of course you are in the west end. That is where all the really happy men hang..........Eeww. And I can say without a doutb that this has never happened even when consuming copious amounts of beer.
Many other strange things have happened with members of the opposite sex(can't elaborate here) but I have never nor anyone I know ended up in tights. Nekkid yes, tights NO.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Slamdunk

Colin, after much deliberation I can't decide what would scare me more - you in tights or you (gasp) naked!  :o Think I like you best clothed and in a cloud of Bradley smoke....

Quarlow

Yeah that is the general consensus around here too. And we won't even mention a "Speedo". Eeeewwwww.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ghost9mm

My my my...this is not good, trying to forget that picture...lol  :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill