My health

Started by Oldman, May 05, 2011, 06:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Olds, Kimmie and I are praying for your quick recovery.

I know what it's like to be down and not know the end results, just keep you head up and don't let it get you down. 

Best to you and your family,

TMB & Kimmie
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

DTJ

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Hopefull Romantic

Hey Raye

I know it has been a while since we have been in touch and I also know that we come from two completely different backgrounds but I would like to share a small story with you and the rest of the bunch out there.

When I was younger (actually alot younger) I started praying and as you may know we have to pray 5 times a day. Strangely, I would have an accident after one prayer each day, in some I was seriously injured. Some people told me that maybe I should stop praying and well I DID. Years came to pass and I told one of my aunts this story just last summer at a time when I was really going through very bad times. After listening to me she said (and her words I shall never forget) "Hady HE was testing you then and you have failed my son". Since I was going through the bad times and with the encouragement of a friend I started praying again since last August and things have been looking up since.

I am not saying that you should pray more. From the little I know about you, I know that the good Lord is in your heart and I know you would never spare a helping hand to help even strangers. All what I am saying is that you are being tested my good fiend and from the caliber of the person I know you are you shall rise to the challenge and come out with flying colors.

Hang in there Raye and He will point you the way. You shall be in my prayers.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

slrpro02

Hey Raye
            My name is Ray. I will be praying for you. You might want to look into High Dose Vit.C, Either or both I.V.C & Liposomal Vitamin C. I`am not no doctor neither have I had any medical training, However since my sister was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer close to 2yrs ago I have been constantly searching the internet hoping to help her. Today her cancer is in remission. due to her taking a product call D.C.A. that you can get on the cheap. I just recently found out about the benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C, & how to make it at home. I just got her started on it. I take it to it seems to be helping me with a few of my troubles, & I seem to have allot more energy. I will put a few links in here that you & others might find interesting. You can also buy Liposomal Vitamin C already made, however it is expensive.

This Video was done by 60 minutes in New Zealand
http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof/tabid/371/articleID/171328/Default.aspx

This next one explains how to make Liposomal Vitamin C
http://8aloha.com/Liposomal_Vitamin_C.html

This one is about Linus Pauling A noble prize winner that used I.V.C to heal many people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Pauling

If anyone wants more info. please PM me.

May the GOOD LORD TOUCH YOU & RESTORE even more than you lost.

Oldman

Again, much thanks for you're all good thoughts.

On an upswing note I've planted a nice wild flower garden.  This past weekend we cleared (my employee's did the work) two more areas for flowers. Plus we enlarged my vegtable garden area. Next week I'm thinking about doing some fishing. 

Currently I'm wet aging a brisket and I have two butts in the smoker as I'm writing this out.

I have good days some not so yet...but I will not take a no for an answer and I will continue to improve.
Olds.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Oldman on May 17, 2011, 07:46:06 AM
Again, much thanks for you're all good thoughts.

On an upswing note I've planted a nice wild flower garden.  This past weekend we cleared (my employee's did the work) two more areas for flowers. Plus we enlarged my vegtable garden area. Next week I'm thinking about doing some fishing. 

Currently I'm wet aging a brisket and I have two butts in the smoker as I'm writing this out.

I have good days some not so yet...but I will not take a no for an answer and I will continue to improve.
Olds.

Now that's the spirit.

I would love to see pics of your flower garden.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Oldman

QuoteI would love to see pics of your flower garden
When they come in I will post pictures. I pick up today a large sunflower (seeds) that grow to 16 feet tall with flowers from 14" to 16". They will be the back drop for the rest.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

Quote from: Oldman on May 17, 2011, 09:14:11 AM
QuoteI would love to see pics of your flower garden
When they come in I will post pictures. I pick up today a large sunflower (seeds) that grow to 16 feet tall with flowers from 14" to 16". They will be the back drop for the rest.

That'll be some cool shots when they are all in.

Them sunflowers are Kinda neet to look at during different times of the day, the head fallows the sun.

Habanero Smoker

Glad to see you got your garden started, and your smoker going.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)